Kaka86161

May 23, 2023
Lately Patreon is banning several accounts that have small hints of incest, BD was lucky not to be banned with the MC kissing the family

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
You may be right, but if he does get banned, he might change his mind....
Honestly, I doubt it. We like to talk about how lazy he is, which is most certainly true, but his slothfulness is rivaled only by his pride. If he went back on his word and added incest, he would have to admit that he was lying for the last several years, which he would never do.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
Honestly, I doubt it. We like to talk about how lazy he is, which is most certainly true, but his slothfulness is rivaled only by his pride. If he went back on his word and added incest, he would have to admit that he was lying for the last several years, which he would never do.
maybe. thinking about the situation with MSMR.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Dev-Report-38-04.17.24.png

Dev Report #38 (April 17th, 2024)

Yo!

This is going to be another short report.

This week I managed to make 71 new renders for Episode 14, I also rendered out 107 altered renders for Episode 13. I didn't manage to do much for the redo this week, only about 25 renders of progress on it.
Not my best week of renders but that's because this was an animation heavy week.
I rendered out 6 new animations alongside 7 altered animations.

This upcoming week I should be able to finish up the rest of the alterations and start testing everything. I also intend to finish up all post-processing work on all of the images / animations.
I'm still not giving any release dates or anything but I will say that it is my desire to have this update out by the end of the month.
(And a reminder, the upcoming update will be north of 800+ renders and 20+ animations. And it will be available to everyone straight away, no tier timings.)

But yeah, that's all there is to share for the moment. I wish there was more for me to say right now but there's still work left to do before I feel comfortable giving any concrete release times or anything. I do feel great about where the update is at, I do hate how long things have taken but I do think it's made for a much improved update. With that being said, I'm going to get back to work on it now.
Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!

Evil Modder

Jul 17, 2020
huh., here after a few months.., wasnt there supposed to be 52 weeks 52 updates promise? a promise that made all the clowns pledge him even more money than he already finesses? :unsure:

View attachment 3548473

Yo!

This week I managed to make 71 new renders for Episode 14, I also rendered out 107 altered renders for Episode 13. I didn't manage to do much for the redo this week, only about 25 renders of progress on it.
Not my best week of renders but that's because this was an animation heavy week.

This upcoming week I should be able to finish up the rest of the alterations and start testing everything. I also intend to finish up all post-processing work on all of the images / animations.
I'm still not giving any release dates or anything but I will say that it is my desire to have this update out by the end of the month.
(And a reminder, the upcoming update will be north of 800+ renders and 20+ animations. And it will be available to everyone straight away, no tier timings.)

But yeah, that's all there is to share for the moment. I wish there was more for me to say right now but there's still work left to do before I feel comfortable giving any concrete release times or anything. I do feel great about where the update is at, I do hate how long things have taken but I do think it's made for a much improved update. With that being said, I'm going to get back to work on it now.
Once again thank you all for your patience and understanding. I truly appreciate it. Have a wonderful week and I'll talk to all of you soon!
So 8 new girls on the already 50 to 60? :WutFace:

Oct 19, 2020
İnsert back to the future gif here
Wait a minute i have seen this it's a classic.

Increasing the promised numbers last i have seen this lasted 2 years. I guess see u guys in 2 years hopefully we all be alive.

Last edited:

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
His hyper fixation on perfectionism might actually be excusable if this game wasn't so fucking terrible. What's the point in the dev ramming his head through a wall in frustration over renders or scripts that don't live up to his expectations when almost none of the game lives up to anyone else's?
Wait he claims to be a perfectionist ? WTF ? I'm not just sh*t talking at this point , i discovered the game over the summer basically , and while I've posted and followed a bit on the game , I'm not yet versed into "BD's lore" .

There are too many thing wrongs about the game from the very beginning , for him to go there

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Wait he claims to be a perfectionist ? WTF ? I'm not just sh*t talking at this point , i discovered the game over the summer basically , and while I've posted a followed a bit on the game , I'm not yet versed into "BD's lore" .

There are too many thing wrongs about the game from the very beginning , for him to go there
Yes, his excuse for the next update being in limbo for months now, even though I'm pretty sure it was supposed to be out a week after the last one, is that he's a perfectionist and that he's not happy with how the script or renders for episode 13's ending has been turning out.

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
View attachment 3548473

Yo!

He'll come out with another excuse next because the NBA and NHL playoffs will be starting soon so he'll have to stop to watch them so most likely we're looking at mid May early June. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Just saying

3.70 star(s) 633 Votes