Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
Glad to see your brown nosing game is still strong. For sure we all just misunderstand him and his intentions or what we ourselves experienced with him in the past. (like saying he´s going to pause the pledges but still taking money)

Don´t even bother reacting to my post. After this ur going straight to the ignore list. Can´t deal with your whiteknighting anymore.
I have a nice pink nose, thank you very much. Funny how you're trying to create a safe space for yourself. Feel free to ignore list me. I'm not self-censoring for the sake of your fragile psyche.

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
WTF has BD sold you some tinted glasses that blocks out bullshit. Maybe take them off,take your head out of his ass and spend some time reading the actual update posts here . Even better look at some other games which have far better quality than this which the dev's actually deserve the support then get you and the rest of the BD minions to support them instead
Wouldn't glasses that block out bullshit make me impervious to bullshit? Please at least remain logically consistent. I'd love to read some actual update posts but they're so hard to find in between all the endless crying of people who don't know how to let go.She doesn't love you buddy, all you're doing is making yourself feel bitter. I just can't imagine what it'd be like to be that frustrated. Ya know, once upon a time I pre-ordered No Man's Sky. Then they broke 90% of the promises they made. You don't see me trolling around on gaming forums trying to "get revenge". I just said "Okay, guess I'll never buy a game of theirs again." and moved on with my life.

So here's the deal. You can cry all you want. I won't bother you about it. And I'll keep looking forward to the next update. Preferably in peace, but if not, you'll be nothing more than entertainment to me. Sounds like a great deal eh? For me at least, since I'm happy regardless.

Oh, and my head is up nobody's backside. BD is a funny character too. Just another flawed human being like you and me. I wasn't expecting him to make his deadline either. But because I wasn't expecting him to, and because I don't pay him anything, it doesn't bother me. Life is as difficult as you make it for yourself.

Have a great day.
:p

grim019

Mar 28, 2020
Glad to see your brown nosing game is still strong. For sure we all just misunderstand him and his intentions or what we ourselves experienced with him in the past. (like saying he´s going to pause the pledges but still taking money)

Don´t even bother reacting to my post. After this ur going straight to the ignore list. Can´t deal with your whiteknighting anymore.
Everyone knows BD is not a liar. All those release dates he missed were not real release dates. They were joke release dates. Bd just has a horrible sense of humor. In all honesty I have no idea how anyone can still defend BD at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: hic86
3.70 star(s) 641 Votes