Oct 19, 2020
Unofficial Dev Report

(Some teasers from E14, trying not to be too "spoilery" with them)

Let's get straight into it. I set Episode 13's release timeframe between July 2nd and July 5th. Today is July 7th and nothing has been uploaded. My abysmal track record with releases continued on. So, what happened?

Episode 13 wasn't ready to be uploaded at the end of June because I changed the order of the scenes. Notably moving a scene after Jasmine's date to before it.
There were continuity errors that had to be fixed both in images and dialogue which I knew about and thought I could knock out in a few days no problem but I am now sitting here with egg on my face.
Numerous issues popped up that I didn't account for. But all is well, there isn't any massive anything, the issues are mostly technical and I've been grinding through them and as soon as I am finished with that, it will be uploaded.

This is not an excuse, it is an explanation. It is my fault for setting expectations for a release before everything was finished. It was a big mistake to do so.
I am not going to go silent again, everything will be uploaded asap.
I'm unsure if Episode 13 will be finished in time for today but I'm going to be up and grinding away at it until it's available for all of you.
Episode 14 will likely need to be pushed back a couple of days but I'm going to do everything I can to have it out by the end of the time frame.

Sorry again for needing yet more time. It will be out asap.
Normal report next week. I'll post in the comments here and on discord when things are uploading.
I'll talk to you soon.

remember, it' not an excuse!
When u tried so hard to prove it's not excuse but u're still proving it's a damn excuse.

31.jpg

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
It is my fault for setting expectations for a release before everything was finished. It was a big mistake to do so.
Episode 14 will likely need to be pushed back a couple of days but I'm going to do everything I can to have it out by the end of the time frame.
Any Questions?

EroPulse

Apr 18, 2020
I don't understand (I do understand, but you know) how nearly two months ago he was "bug testing" episode 13. There shouldn't have been any more scenes to build or reorder. At that point, effectively episode 13 was completed.

I mean, obviously, we know that was a lie. I just find it ironic that he's delaying due to continuity in images and dialogue, yet bro doesn't remember his own continuity with excuses.

Reactions: EJW

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
It is my fault for setting expectations for a release before everything was finished.
Hahaha no bro it's our fault. We still shamelessly expect you to keep your promises.
Btw not to give him any ideas but he is so lazy that in the future he might use Chatgpt to write out this dev reports lol

Apr 13, 2022
Unofficial Dev Report

(Some teasers from E14, trying not to be too "spoilery" with them)

Let's get straight into it. I set Episode 13's release timeframe between July 2nd and July 5th. Today is July 7th and nothing has been uploaded. My abysmal track record with releases continued on. So, what happened?

Episode 13 wasn't ready to be uploaded at the end of June because I changed the order of the scenes. Notably moving a scene after Jasmine's date to before it.
There were continuity errors that had to be fixed both in images and dialogue which I knew about and thought I could knock out in a few days no problem but I am now sitting here with egg on my face.
Numerous issues popped up that I didn't account for. But all is well, there isn't any massive anything, the issues are mostly technical and I've been grinding through them and as soon as I am finished with that, it will be uploaded.

This is not an excuse, it is an explanation. It is my fault for setting expectations for a release before everything was finished. It was a big mistake to do so.
I am not going to go silent again, everything will be uploaded asap.
I'm unsure if Episode 13 will be finished in time for today but I'm going to be up and grinding away at it until it's available for all of you.

Sorry again for needing yet more time. It will be out asap.
Normal report next week. I'll post in the comments here and on discord when things are uploading.
I'll talk to you soon.

remember, it' not an excuse!
"Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!"

3.70 star(s) 641 Votes