RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
It's been less than half a year and it'll be a pretty big update.
View attachment 3122599

Dev Report #31 (November 27th, 2023)

Yo!

This report as well as side content is a little late because I spent the weekend with my in-laws after Thanksgiving.
But, I hope you're all doing well, this will be another short report.

To start things off, pledges will once again be paused this upcoming month.
The release estimate for Episode 13 is Early - Early Mid December.
Season 1 report will be posted either later tonight or tomorrow.
Birthday Renders will be posted on Wednesday
Client poll on Thursday
And I'm hopeful to have the Character Sheets for October ready to be posted this upcoming weekend.

I'm pausing pledges for December mainly due to me taking some unexpected time off for Thanksgiving and I do plan on taking a week off at the end of the year to visit family again.
Besides that, work will continue as normal.
I'm just now getting back to it but I managed to get a good bit done before Thanksgiving and I'm going to pick up where I left off now.

But yeah, that's all I have to share for the moment. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. As always, thank you all so much for everything and please take care. Spread some love and have a wonderful week everyone!
Math is hard

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Did he ever post that report for the S1 remake? I don't remember it (I'll look later, but I am busy doing my 3 S's right now).

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Really? Basic math would suggest you're wrong. The game was last updated 1st of February and 6 months ago was 20th of January. So you're saying the update was supposed to be ready BEFORE the last update?
Did he ever post that report for the S1 remake? I don't remember it (I'll look later, but I am busy doing my 3 S's right now).
who cares about seasn 1 reworl,....by now he knows he cant do it ,and we know this will end in his constant loop ,we need tobe happy with him releasing something before the end of the year,.......

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
Episode 13 was 'nearly done' and should be released oktober last year. then it was 'nearly finished and ready to release' in Dezember. First part bevor christmas, rest bevore new year. And now we still waiting for the final part of episode 13.
If you say so. Still last updated in February so your comment still makes no sense. But hey, we all experience time differently. Maybe you live in this horrible reality where everything feels 10x slower than how I experience them. Months fly by before I know it. The waiting for this VN barely registers for me because I have plenty of things to focus on.

Goopgoop

Sep 10, 2022
Math is hard
Is it? Seems to me like you're ignoring a release because you're salty about the delays prior to the release. I don't care about what he says, whatsoever. I saw a release, I played it, I enjoyed it. That's as much contemplation it's worth to me. Anyway, feel free to disagree.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes