ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Hey all! Kinda off topic a lil bit but what image hosting site(s) do you use for your signatures? Thx in advance! :)

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think there is some bug,i already take Shauna virginity,and in day 5,she is like having her first time again :unsure: and Ethan keep saying that i will go slow and shit,it doesnt make any sense

PS:If this about try to act in front of Jaime,it really worked that even i feel cringy watching it..She probably will be sad if Shauna admit she already have her first time behind her back.But,it will be better if MC admit to her that he already take Elizabeth virginity next time..the scene just feel cringy right now.

Last edited:

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Belive it or not.. This game has too much sex....Geez .. Did anyone ever wonder how on earth a guy could ass fuck one girl then go home and get blown by a girl who has no clue??? Any sex whatsoever to be honest.. Hell I used to stay away from girlfriends after hugging another girl.....THEY KNOW!!!!!!!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Belive it or not.. This game has too much sex....Geez .. Did anyone ever wonder how on earth a guy could ass fuck one girl then go home and get blown by a girl who has no clue???
I'd have thought the bigger issue was how he never washes his dick between bouts :ROFLMAO:

On a (slightly more) serious note, it is possible to do that. Not every day but it is possible, and especially when the guy's clearly very fit and athletic.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
When Zoe flirting with MC and doesnt seem too shy,i though she was experienced with sex.

until she say "Is sex always like that?".."I mean for you?".."Im just saying..since i can hardly breath right now".

Thats where i though she clearly doesnt have any experience with men or sex.Maybe dildo:ROFLMAO:.

She looks like Taylor Swift though.

3.70 star(s) 634 Votes