strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
sincerely? I don't know what I can say about that.
and Scary... a complete Nightmare!
I've been waiting for this for days... I'm very disappointed.

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
I'm going back to sleep... pretending this shit didn't happen.
And a lot of lack of commitment to something that is said to be very important to him.

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
This is just stupid, what the fuck is so hard about TWO SCENES that been bothering you for a whole year that you still couldn't finish 2 fkin small af updates
He could do it the best way possible and then release the future update, arranging it the way he wants... but he prefers to be irresponsible

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
This is just stupid, what the fuck is so hard about TWO SCENES that been bothering you for a whole year that you still couldn't finish 2 fkin small af updates
Yup, it's just complete and utter BS now. If it's truly just 1 or 2 scenes that are bugging him, he could just release the update now as it's not a technical bug now just a story issue so he can release it now and just fix his mental issue at a later date.

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
Yup, it's just complete and utter BS now. If it's truly just 1 or 2 scenes that are bugging him, he could just release the update now as it's not a technical bug now just a story issue so he can release it now and just fix his mental issue at a later date.
It's not possible that no patron didn't give him that idea! or is he ignoring them?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fin133

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Well first rule is you can tell BrainDead's lying because he said something. Second is he feels it doesn't make sense because we don't see the rework, but he's forgetting his audience isn't as dumb as he is. We didn't need to see the rework to know that MC isn't dating Jamie at the beginning of the game because it's told us that. Assuming there's a grain of truth to his latest excuse, which is more credit than he deserves, he should trust his audience isn't so stupid that we can't figure it out easily enough. Then again I guess the fact that he's still making over 200k a year on Patreon is proof that his paying audience is legit that stupid, but they'd keep paying even if he was just posting pictures of his skid marked underwear so who cares what they think.

Reactions: EJW

skullbuster

Jul 3, 2021
ah shit here we go again, probably we will get ep 13 this month, ep 14 will be delayed more or will be broken into small parts. Nonetheless, shameless behavior!

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
I do think that Dionyx is a real person. After all, someone has to ban all the critics on discord while Braindrop counts his money and laughs at his suporters.
That's one thing I noticed about his discord, they let people shit talk BD and the game for the most part, only time I see BD step in is when people start to go at each other

Feb 2, 2024
That's one thing I noticed about his discord, they let people shit talk BD and the game for the most part, only time I see BD step in is when people start to go at each other
We dont't use the s word here.
We only want the apoximate close to coming update news with certainty.
Why, cause the game is that good, that's why, worth every cent, well not that much but still worth it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Wolfeszorn
3.70 star(s) 643 Votes