Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
With all due respect and without irony... just out of curiosity... why do you play if you think the story is shit?
Why do some people watch train wrecks or accidents? Morbid Curiosity. They know this game is as dead as it can get. It was supposed to be a 5 year Project. It got extended to 10 years. I personally haven´t played this for ages, for obvious reasons, so i can only go by what i read and by the sound of it this game is nowhere near the halfway point. There are way too many open storylines with no end in sight.
All of us who are here for the last couple of years know that BD won´t ever quit as long as his cultists pay him. So he´s going to milk the "story" as much as he can. Just add another 50 meaningless sex scene as long as the harem is growing. You´re NEVER going to see the end of it, that´s one thing i can promise you.

So to answer your question... Me, personally, i´m here to shit on BD and make fun of the game as much as possible. The actual content are his Bullshit excuses, his lies, his fake promises and his alter egos. That´s the true content here.

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
Why do some people watch train wrecks or accidents? Morbid Curiosity. They know this game is as dead as it can get. It was supposed to be a 5 year Project. It got extended to 10 years. I personally haven´t played this for ages, for obvious reasons, so i can only go by what i read and by the sound of it this game is nowhere near the halfway point. There are way too many open storylines with no end in sight.
All of us who are here for the last couple of years know that BD won´t ever quit as long as his cultists pay him. So he´s going to milk the "story" as much as he can. Just add another 50 meaningless sex scene as long as the harem is growing. You´re NEVER going to see the end of it, that´s one thing i can promise you.

So to answer your question... Me, personally, i´m here to shit on BD and make fun of the game as much as possible. The actual content are his Bullshit excuses, his lies, his fake promises and his alter egos. That´s the true content here.
I understand..

furkawee

Jun 24, 2021
You know, when I got tired of making my VN and couldn't keep up with updates, I just shut down my Patreon and Discord and fucked off. I guess some people just want to keep milking as long as they can...

Player808

Jun 20, 2023
He will not meet the dates and will say that he will deliver it at the end of August, which he will not achieve and will only pause September instead of fulfilling his promise to pause it until 2025.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I've supported many devs and have never seen one this bad before.(ICSTOR not included) I'm surprised people are still supporting this guy on Patreon. Its an excuse everytime a deadline approaches that HE made himself. Frankly at this point I just come here to see what new excuse he comes up with.

Reactions: YepperCause
Feb 2, 2024
He will not meet the dates and will say that he will deliver it at the end of August, which he will not achieve and will only pause September instead of fulfilling his promise to pause it until 2025.
Did you see what Delliah looked like.
She's smoking hot. Reason enough to wait another 4 months for the update.
Can't wait for those 2 to lock lips duck style.

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
Translated Braindrop:

"Hey guys! The Olympics have been cool to watch. I'm really excited about the upcoming college and pro football seasons. Unfortunately, that means things are going to take a bit longer...as in I haven't actually done any work and need time to actually do some renders to throw together a small update...if I don't get too distracted by football."

Mackenzie 2.0 is just as real as the first one wasn't. Just read the details. Another IRL friend who will work with BD in his house and have control over releases, etc.? Yeah, totally real. :rolleyes:

As far as Braindrop "status updates" go, that was pretty epic, in length, compilation of years of excuses, the sheer audacity to throw it all together in one steaming pile and post it.

• Haha
Reactions: Brendan2194 and EJW
3.70 star(s) 643 Votes