pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
It's cognitive disonance and actually pretty common in scam victims. Admitting that BD is a liar and a scammer would basically be admitting that they've been dumb enough to be scammed for the last few years which can be incredibly hard for some people so they just refuse to believe it.
I think some of them are also scared that BD is even less likely to release something because people call him out on his bullshit so they coddle him in the hopes that they get at least something.
It's called a sunken cost fallacy, in which the line of reasoning is: "It can't be a scam because I've invested so much in it and all that will be lost. It can't all be for nothing." So the last thing they can do, when all else fails, is wait until it ends one way or another and, in the meantime, do the best they can to coddle him and keep him feeling warm and fuzzy in the hopes that it will relax him enough to do some actual work. That's the stage we're at now judging by the discord cope I've been reading these past few months.

Aug 18, 2019
it's just crazy, as a guy who has been around this site since 2019, seeing all the "god tier" threads blossom in their original prime, how ALMOST EVERY DEV on this site goes into a complete fucking breakdown at some point ((DrPinkCake and AgentRedGirl excluded))

like, at some point they made regular, pristine, reputation-earning content ((along with ridiculous amounts of monthly earnings)) and then they just ... become an addict from Breaking Bad and fuck up all their clout

i was actually going to re-sub just to get more info, but looking at his timeline since the beginning of July ... it's just one excuse and one "bad news" after the other - - like the dude was looking at his ship in the sea, saw some holes in it, and said "well, that'd upset me if i took the time to fix it ... i'll just tell the lighthouse i'll arrive on "day xyz" and skip that work effort, it'll be fine" then when day xyz comes around, he's pissin himself because there are more holes now, the lighthouse is farther away on account of all the added water on deck, *AND*, his passengers are jumping overboard to swim to shore for a different boat

i just can't feel bad for fuckers like this, dude has been in The Game for nearly 7 years now, 5 of them on arguably good terms, there is absolutely NO EXCUSE, this is absolutely all of his fault, 100% as a professional, and even tho i don't make sex games, i AM a content creator, and i know how this happens and what he could be going throuh

but this is NOT the way to deal with it, even if it's for yourself and not for money/fame

Reactions: hic86 and 95er
3.70 star(s) 644 Votes