CypherR

May 23, 2024
Yes.

You can actually see it in his posts too. After all, people who lie a lot usually have some threads of truth in their lies.

In this instance, he really has been feeling shitty (because he's behind on his work) and isn't sleeping much (because he's behind on his work).

His stated reasons are just things he made up, or exaggerated truths intended to look worse than they actually are.

Maybe he really did have Renpy issues, but they were not enough to not release an update. After all, he supposedly did a lot of playtesting for weeks prior.

Maybe he has talked to an IRL friend, but he did not hire them to help out in any way. After all, this friend has yet to say anything. We have no evidence this friend is real at all. And he's been "hired" for 2 weeks now.

Maybe he did have an IRL issue yesterday, but not enough to miss the deadline. Probably a slight inconvenience that took him away from his PC for an hour or two so he couldn't cram more renders in the queue.
Exactly, even better broken down. This more or less is what I was thinking is happening to him right now. He has to also because his patrons/discord/supporters are getting more upset and antsy for the progression of updates that continually delayed from constant excuses that are seeming like lies.
There was a post BD made on the discord recently, think the night of the 14th, claiming that this past week has been the worst. I bet it has too, cause of what you were pointing out. I'm sure he's lately been backed up with work like crazy from his promises, not sleeping much and working more at a much higher speed than normally used to. Plus the recent increasing pressure and stress being put on him about the game releases and his handling of them.
He probably is having a really shitty time right now but had been snowballing for some time now honestly. Snowball effect created from his own words and actions... But he's getting paid for it on top of all this nonetheless. So I can understand it but I'm not feeling bad for him and just like a teacher, I'd still be expecting the report/project in somewhat of a timely matter.

Apr 30, 2023
I wouldn't be comparing BD to those devs. There are some games that get an update once a year or so... But they stick to their schedule, are quite open (at least most of them) and have HUGE updates generally. Not to mentioned that there is a real story, instead of a "modern day Genghis Khan", where 99,999% of the women are somehow fangirls of a teenager, regardless of age.
I am not comparing them , i am simply pointing out that BD seems to have lost interest or seems that he was doing it simply because he had something to gain from it and not enjoying that...WVM had a story on the first couple of scenes/renders but characters have no development, there are no explanations on why a character does what he does... For example Damien is gay yet has a girlfriend who loved him and used her as cover, 2) Ryker attacked the MC on the 1st night mc comes to WVM for no reason , hates him for a reason that i suspect is for the accident that mc's father caused or at least i believe this is the reason why... But there is no Explanation as to why Kimmy's cousin Kenji hates MC ??MC met him 3-4 day after he come to WVM and you never hurt him

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I am not comparing them , i am simply pointing out that BD seems to have lost interest or seems that he was doing it simply because he had something to gain from it and not enjoying that...WVM had a story on the first couple of scenes/renders but characters have no development, there are no explanations on why a character does what he does... For example Damien is gay yet has a girlfriend who loved him and used her as cover, 2) Ryker attacked the MC on the 1st night mc comes to WVM for no reason , hates him for a reason that i suspect is for the accident that mc's father caused or at least i believe this is the reason why... But there is no Explanation as to why Kimmy's cousin Kenji hates MC ??MC met him 3-4 day after he come to WVM and you never hurt him
i agree that the story is lack luster & character development is almost non-existent but there are at least hints at possible reasons...
1) Damien and Jasmine seem be high-school sweethearts so they could've been together before damien realised he was gay or was naive enough that said "cover" relationship would be doable.

2)Rykers attack/kidnapping on the 1st night was enable by a sleepwalk episode from the MC and considering Ryker was probably on drugs and has that Mob-boss self-image he thought he could get away with it.

as for a reason the hate is actually explained : ryker was keeping the WVM basketball team performance low on purpose as the Team captain so he could profit off betting on game scores/results and the MC joining as a all-star and becoming team captain made it impossible to keep up that scam.

As for kenij its most likely that hes getting payed by ryker to be hired musscle.
Kimmy has stated that their family has money issue's and its easy side money ,or he could be blackmailed like damien(but i doubt that)

i could be reaching a bit but these reason seem likely to me.
anyway after BD 2 year vacation the AVN has almost fully switch to the Pure Lewd side off AVN so i doubt we'll more character development or more story then plausible reason to get a certain scene.

Do note that most conflicts in this AVN seem to be more based on money and doing what ever it takes to get even trough scames etc. ... :unsure:

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
EllO!
Oh! Don't forget about the time-skip and adding characters the players never met before and expect us to know them as they been there all along. Promise to remake the first season too many time while adding more episodes in season 2:LOL:. Thanks.

Big Poppa Plump

Formerly 'Mr. Levi'
Jul 2, 2024
:unsure:...I thought Lee was in a relationship with Mackey, so how come he was he in the locker room sucking off Damien? (these are the kind of thoughts that keep me awake at night :LOL:)

Dec 9, 2020
I'm sure once ep 14 ever gets released, probably dec, he's gonna take a very long break, mental breakdown will be the excuse, and his discord will blame F95 for it, garnering much sympathy and still paying in hopes he will have a good vacation and return in tiptop shape for ep 15 in 2026. :LOL:

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
:unsure:...I thought Lee was in a relationship with Mackey, so how come he was he in the locker room sucking off Damien? (these are the kind of thoughts that keep me awake at night :LOL:)
Ello!
It might actually be a three-way relationship! Seeing as how Lee and Mackey try heavily to defend and keep Damien on the team to MC in the locker-room without explain the reason why they doing it but...it's paint an easy scene to why. Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes