Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
He likely has better stuff to do, and only has 1 project on this site... and it's hands down one of the best games on this site. He's a solid dev, with a good rep, working on a new game. He has his hands full already without coming to check out the shit show that is WVM.

IIRC his popcorn comment tied into "He was told to come here by one of his supporters", and to bring popcorn (and that seemed to be the extent of his context). And that circles back to my previous comment about how he was just uninformed.
Ello!
I know of the Dev and wasn't dissing his work or rep. Just wanted to stat that the Dev came into this thread playfully believing people bad mouthing BD cause he withholding free game update which is still a common trend on f95. If the Leap Of Faith Dev have better thing to do he wouldn't post a comment on this threads in the first place, I believe the Dev wanted to see a reaction on this thread and it happen as people reply to his comment because of who the Dev was. Doubt cause " His supporter told him " is the only reason came to check this thread without asking that supporter " Why " or " What for " without explaining to him. So this is me taking a wild guess but I don't believe the Dev was completely misinform about this thread. Thanks.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
It's officially the 16th. So BD missed the deadline that was on pace to be made only a day ago.

This is the... 3rd missed deadline of the month? Not counting the "it'll be out by this night/morning/evening" or whatever other mini-deadlines he missed along the way.

The 1st (or technically July 31st?), 10th, 15th. And I think it's basically guaranteed he'll miss the 20th too. Oh wait I forgot (seriously, no joke I literally forgot until I was about to post this) that he missed that too since Ep14 is now due by the end of the month when he fully uploads it scene by scene.

As this point we can only conclude that he didn't have compiling errors, didn't hire his friend because he hasn't mentioned him since and the friend hasn't said anything either, and he likely made up his latest convenient IRL issue too.

Because in reality, he is scrambling to produce enough renders for an update but can't go fast enough. So he makes up reasons for his slowness and keeps saying what amounts to "trust me bro" promises to stall until he can finish his workload.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
It's officially the 16th. So BD missed the deadline that was on pace to be made only a day ago.

This is the... 3rd missed deadline of the month? Not counting the "it'll be out by this night/morning/evening" or whatever other mini-deadlines he missed along the way.

The 1st (or technically July 31st?), 10th, 15th. And I think it's basically guaranteed he'll miss the 20th too. Oh wait I forgot (seriously, no joke I literally forgot until I was about to post this) that he missed that too since Ep15 is now due by the end of the month when he fully uploads it scene by scene.

As this point we can only conclude that he didn't have compiling errors, didn't hire his friend because he hasn't mentioned him since and the friend hasn't said anything either, and he likely made up his latest convenient IRL issue too.

Because in reality, he is scrambling to produce enough renders for an update but can't go fast enough. So he makes up reasons for his slowness and keeps saying what amounts to "trust me bro" promises to stall until he can finish his workload.
You mean ep 14 because neither BD nor anyone else here mentioned when ep 15 will supposed to be released...Ep 14 is supposed to be uploaded scene by scene untill the end of the month....

Reactions: hic86

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I wish BD was here, So when he hits us with another excuse i could drop this. (also wish his discord hit him with it)
200w.gif

CypherR

May 23, 2024

This is exactly what's going on. He has nothing and is now essentially just now working on anything for real.
It's like when you had a class project to to turn in a certain week but you procrastinated till the weekend before. Monday not ready so you keep bs-ing the teacher that you have it the next day and the next for a lower grade. But then it's Friday and still show up with some unfinished bs.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
This is exactly what's going on. He has nothing and is now essentially just now working on anything for real.
It's like when you had a class project to to turn in a certain week but you procrastinated till the weekend before. Monday not ready so you keep bs-ing the teacher that you have it the next day and the next for a lower grade. But then it's Friday and still show up with some unfinished bs.
Yes.

You can actually see it in his posts too. After all, people who lie a lot usually have some threads of truth in their lies.

In this instance, he really has been feeling shitty (because he's behind on his work) and isn't sleeping much (because he's behind on his work).

His stated reasons are just things he made up, or exaggerated truths intended to look worse than they actually are.

Maybe he really did have Renpy issues, but they were not enough to not release an update. After all, he supposedly did a lot of playtesting for weeks prior.

Maybe he has talked to an IRL friend, but he did not hire them to help out in any way. After all, this friend has yet to say anything. We have no evidence this friend is real at all. And he's been "hired" for 2 weeks now.

Maybe he did have an IRL issue yesterday, but not enough to miss the deadline. Probably a slight inconvenience that took him away from his PC for an hour or two so he couldn't cram more renders in the queue.

Oct 22, 2017
Dude, he literally said yesterday the update was on pace for the 15th (today).

Now he has a IRL issue that happened to pop up between now and then? Less than 24 hours.

A very convenient IRL issue at that. This is like when he hired his "friend" out of no where when he missed his last release date.

It's so transparent that he's lying, he's barely even trying to hide it.

This whole thing is about a compiling issue too, which I guess didn't exist either.
In crime TV shows, if there is a serial killer or someone like that, they often give hints and the explanation for that then is that they either 'want to be caught', or want the police be a threat so they can show who is the smartest.

Wonder if this is something similar - BD just trying to see how far he can go.

Apr 30, 2023
In crime TV shows, if there is a serial killer or someone like that, they often give hints and the explanation for that then is that they either 'want to be caught', or want the police be a threat so they can show who is the smartest.

Wonder if this is something similar - BD just trying to see how far he can go.
Well i believe that he has lost interest in continuing the whole project but he can't come open with it and say it because if that happens he will loose all of his income...Unless he has another job that can give him a steady income he might come clean with it...

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Well i believe that he has lost interest in continuing the whole project but he can come open with it and say it because if that happens he will loose all of his income...Unless he has another job that can give him a steady income he might come clean with it...
Even if he has another job - nothing beats free extra income.

And any morality issues he might have had in the beginning - and I am still convinced this started out completely legit - are long gone already.

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Welp! Another Deadline missed, who could've forseen that? /s

I think I'm done with this, BD is good for a laugh for how pathetic this whole shit show is, but at this point it's not even worth the time. Maybe some day his Patrons will wise up but you know what they say about fools and their money

Apr 30, 2023
Even if he has another job - nothing beats free income.

And any morality issues he might have had in the beginning - and I am still convinced this started out completely legit - are long gone already.
Well he might find another way to free income, i don't know , it's just what i thought because creating an avn take a lot of time that the creator spends in both writting ,coding, character and enviroment creating.. Also sometimes a burnout can happen and he/she can't find a way to continue the story or sees that the story had come to a point that it needs a remake to make sense..
So i think that BD might lost interest and was thinking about abandoning it , but then the money will go with it so he had to continue or find another type of work...It's a speculation

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I just imagined a show about BD as a serial killer, except every time he's about to murder someone he gets a paper cut and calls it off.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes