Apr 30, 2023
It was the same with those thousands of renders when he was absent for two years.

He switches to large updates to have less stress and more creative flexibility.

So he is working on a large update but has to delay it for various reasons.
He 'adds' content as compensation, so the render count rises further.

At some point, he steps on the brake saying he's not making progress so the render count doesn't explode too much.

Then he switches to smaller updates to make it 'more manageable', because the pressure to release a large update is too much stress.

If you actually count how many images he can technically/self-proclaimed produce in a certain period of time - the meant-to-be total number of new renders weirdly coincides with the time he needs, between redoing stuff and new delays, to release the old renders in chunks.
At the point everything is released, he could have produced roughly the number of renders previously promised during the stretched-out release process alone.

At the start, people were willing to believe he doubted himself, and all the time was really invested in rerendering the same images again and again.

But 'trust me bro' loses some of its convincingness if everything you can see and witness no longer supports that claim.

After those small updates, he switches to large updates, because this constant stress and missing creative flexibility aren't sustainable.

And the cycle repeats. Too bad, life is too much stress for BD.
Personally i would be fine if the updates were small but keeping the schedule like many other Devs do...
What is so wrong with the whole thing is that BD delaying delivering updates is a policy that eventually harm his patronage!!!

Reactions: Jimmy_Jam

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
I still don't understand the fact that on the 10th the update was ready to go to the website... it gave an error and needed another 5 days... but it wasn't ready before? these 5 days and for what?
Soon he gets tired and starts working on episode 15 to regain his sanity and it will become an even bigger snowball.

Apr 30, 2023
I still don't understand the fact that on the 10th the update was ready to go to the website... it gave an error and needed another 5 days... but it wasn't ready before? these 5 days and for what?
Soon he gets tired and starts working on episode 15 to regain his sanity and it will become an even bigger snowball.
I guess that ,the only logic explanation at least the one that i can think of is that the update was not ready neither on 10th nor before...

abuelmott

Mar 18, 2022
That already happend november last year. Ep. 13 nearly done, ready to release, but then *booom* something not ok. Days of delay and then he can't fix it the way he wants. So he begin with ep 14 to "free his brain". So you may be right and he starts with ep. 15 end of the month. Hopefully he release at last something until then.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Work week is done....Lilly Pad is empty....just some popcorn and this trainwreck to keep me entertained for the next three days.
View attachment 3935849
While this thread may be some top quality content, You might want to take a stab at playing another game. Even if it is just as some filler, cause I doubt this thread is going to be active enough to fill 3 days :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes