It's the lies that we fear.

Drop oh drop,

The tales of delay are uninhibited and far-fetched,

You sob, you cry,

Your excuses? Tenuous at best.

Drop oh drop,

All you seem to do is...apologize,

Then you go silent,

Hopefully, this time it will be your demise.

Drop oh drop,

Now that you are dead

No sound, no nothing,

Just a whole lot of regret

Lathe29

Jan 20, 2023
It's officially the 16th. So BD missed the deadline that was on pace to be made only a day ago.

This is the... 3rd missed deadline of the month? Not counting the "it'll be out by this night/morning/evening" or whatever other mini-deadlines he missed along the way.

The 1st (or technically July 31st?), 10th, 15th. And I think it's basically guaranteed he'll miss the 20th too. Oh wait I forgot (seriously, no joke I literally forgot until I was about to post this) that he missed that too since Ep14 is now due by the end of the month when he fully uploads it scene by scene.

As this point we can only conclude that he didn't have compiling errors, didn't hire his friend because he hasn't mentioned him since and the friend hasn't said anything either, and he likely made up his latest convenient IRL issue too.

Because in reality, he is scrambling to produce enough renders for an update but can't go fast enough. So he makes up reasons for his slowness and keeps saying what amounts to "trust me bro" promises to stall until he can finish his workload.
I swear he's always SUPER close right before he says something like "oh no I can't release it I stuck my dick in a pencil sharpener".

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
I think BlueCat is the new example.. He is still saying hes working on the game and his discord still believes him and he even got his game marked as abandoned and still people believe his lies
At this point it's a race between BlueCat and BrainDrop on who can scam the longest.

Used to think Harem Hotel and Waifu Academy are in that category too but at least those games are getting updates/got updated recently.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
At this point it's a race between BlueCat and BrainDrop on who can scam the longest.

Used to think Harem Hotel and Waifu Academy are in that category too but at least those games are getting updates/got updated recently.
Ello!
These two may held the top for the last few years and been the most successful but this trend have been going on since the founding of F95. My opinion on the top cash-cow milking scam are Gumdrop(Dev of Dual Family and also have similar name as BD) and ICSTOR(Dev of many RPGMaker games and Incest Story that all seem the same). Those two are my top worse dev that been scamming and lying to people longor than BD and BC and I am sure there will be Dev in the future who's see these Dev and will try to cash-out on the ideas as well. Thanks.

Edit-One thing different is that ICSTOR does different on all three of the Devs is that he ACTUALLY does finish his games.

Feb 2, 2024
Maybe the bigger the update, the bigger the problem with tecjnical issues.
Should just make it simpler without all those songs and animations.
Why is there a need for 2 paths? The harem path is the best path.
I have played this and any other game mute for years, it makes no difference.

Reactions: kimhuynjoong

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
The pathing is only an illusion making players believe there any choices in the game. There is only one path in the game, that is BD Path. His Game, his path and what that mean is adding more Love Interest. Players want to ignore and dislike a Love Interest....TOUGH! BD will add her into your Love Interest group anyway! No matter what you choices is your path had already been pick for you since you started playing! Thanks.

Feb 2, 2024
Ello!
The pathing is only an illusion making players believe there any choices in the game. There is only one path in the game, that is BD Path. His Game, his path and what that mean is adding more Love Interest. Players want to ignore and dislike a Love Interest....TOUGH! BD will add her into your Love Interest group anyway! No matter what you choices is your path had already been pick for you since you started playing! Thanks.
True but, that's only for his girlfriend and Shauna, nothing you can do about that.
He can turn down any other girl trying to be his girlfriend or no sex with anybody else.
So no pregnancy path for the big blonde girl.
Elizabeth is turned down by MC, kinda sad wathching her saying goodbye like that.
Also no Gigolo path and no sperm path for any other girl, so no sperm, means no mo money.
Anyway that's the way I was playing it, choosing 2 paths, but I got tired of it and chose onle path.
The one that was more fun and made more sense, not to mention way more scenes.

idrismarvin

Dec 14, 2023
the game is mute, there are no paths it is either accept or exclude content. make no mistake there are no technical issues though, the dev is just a lazy asshole who is scrambling for excuses to delay the truth coming out: that he hasn't done anything in at least 6 months

Reactions: shamtiiomi

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
True but, that's only for his girlfriend and Shauna, nothing you can do about that.
He can turn down any other girl trying to be his girlfriend or no sex with anybody else.
So no pregnancy path for the big blonde girl.
Elizabeth is turned down by MC, kinda sad wathching her saying goodbye like that.
Also no Gigolo path and no sperm path for any other girl, so no sperm, means no mo money.
Anyway that's the way I was playing it, choosing 2 paths, but I got tired of it and chose onle path.
The one that was more fun and made more sense, not to mention way more scenes.
Ello!
mhmm, and I believe the problem would be is BD only renders just one path. Illusion!. I think the story of Rachel business story arch is pretty much over and BD is bored so I doubt(just guessing)there will be anymore with how many more Women and Love Interest is adding, and this is me guessing again but I think BD want to add as many MILFs(Love Interest Mothers)into the game as how the story going so far. Thanks.

Apr 30, 2023
I don't know much about programming so i won't talk about technical stuff
But i don't see that to be the issue here, he had time to deal with any technical issues but he seems to lost the interest on the project completely!!!Other devs upload a new update once or twice a month and once every 15 days without missing once their schedule...BD so far promises and gives a date for an update yet at the last minute he said that the update is not coming

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
The argument about making it better is invalid for the following reason alone: I don't have to be a three-star chef to realize that someone has shat on my plate.

Apart from that: I follow a lot more HS(2) VN than DAZ3D-VN and know that HS(2) is a lot less complex than DAZ3D, but I can think of at least 3 people who work with HS(2) but put a lot more work into post-processing the renders than BD does, who seems to be content with the bare minimum. I won't name these people, but I think the fact that I can think of three people hardly makes this a once in a lifetime experience. It would probably not only make his brain cells tremble, but make waves. But hey, as long as his followers don't become bullies as his lovers, he's unlikely to let it bother him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mikiyo

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
I don't know much about programming so i won't talk about technical stuff
But i don't see that to be the issue here, he had time to deal with any technical issues but he seems to lost the interest on the project completely!!!Other devs upload a new update once or twice a month and once every 15 days without missing once their schedule...BD so far promises and gives a date for an update yet at the last minute he said that the update is not coming
I wouldn't be comparing BD to those devs. There are some games that get an update once a year or so... But they stick to their schedule, are quite open (at least most of them) and have HUGE updates generally. Not to mentioned that there is a real story, instead of a "modern day Genghis Khan", where 99,999% of the women are somehow fangirls of a teenager, regardless of age.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes