Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
I'm unsure if BD making light of his past is just a person finally decide and say " Fuckit, let just go with the flow " or laughing it off and hope everyone laugh with him and not actually laughing at him and have a high hope thing will go back to normal when BD finally release an update as nothing happen. Than again people who support him tense to do that. Play new update, forget drama and be happy and wait for the next update, new update delay, old drama begin again. This thread need a facepalm emot everytime he decide to post something. Thanks.

Edit-I just notice the post might have been fake, buuuut I wouldn't get pass BD actually posting something like that in the future and thought to himself " Haha I make joke, laugh with me please and give me money ".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: bufa

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
i wonder where that other dev who came in the server talking stupid shit a few days go is at now :unsure:
Probably working on his own game. And it wasn't stupid or non sensical or anything like that... Just uninformed. He saw what BD claimed, presumed it wasn't BS, and saw the clowning on him happening. I presume he had no prior context, just the same as any other new person to this thread.

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
i wonder where that other dev who came in the server talking stupid shit a few days go is at now :unsure:
Ello!
I like to believe the Dev was being playful from how he started his post comment about "Bring a bag of popcorns to the thread" but instead got instant attack with comments of how this thread work and who BD really like. I was surprise the Dev don't reply to any of it after that one comment and thought maybe he afraid people from this thread might rage raid his own game threads which is understandable. Thanks.

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
welp another day has passed and nothing. another missed deadline lol
its 11:52pm in central time which is 12:52 est
Yeah it's right around the time in the cycle he should be going silent for a while and then saying that he did it because people were tired of his excuses, so he decided it would be best to simply say and do nothing.

Reactions: pecard255

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Ello!
I like to believe the Dev was being playful from how he started his post comment about "Bring a bag of popcorns to the thread" but instead got instant attack with comments of how this thread work and who BD really like. I was surprise the Dev don't reply to any of it after that one comment and thought maybe he afraid people from this thread might rage raid his own game threads which is understandable. Thanks.
He likely has better stuff to do, and only has 1 project on this site... and it's hands down one of the best games on this site. He's a solid dev, with a good rep, working on a new game. He has his hands full already without coming to check out the shit show that is WVM.

IIRC his popcorn comment tied into "He was told to come here by one of his supporters", and to bring popcorn (and that seemed to be the extent of his context). And that circles back to my previous comment about how he was just uninformed.

Reactions: tslojr
3.70 star(s) 644 Votes