Nilloc

Jan 22, 2018
The dude has stockholmed these idiots into thinking this is normal and ok

(y) Make them think they have viable input that you actually read
(y) Make it about you
(y) Make yourself the victim
(y) Make them think they mean anything beyond the money they give

View attachment 3934515

He's somewhat adept at making this shit ok, and making his simps ignore the track record
I do kinda respect the "hussle" from BD and there are enough idiots that fall for it. His discord is pure cope comedy.

Oct 22, 2017
He promise an update with more content and delayed it 3 times and yet he still gets payed patreons
It was the same with those thousands of renders when he was absent for two years.

He switches to large updates to have less stress and more creative flexibility.

So he is working on a large update but has to delay it for various reasons.
He 'adds' content as compensation, so the render count rises further.

At some point, he steps on the brake saying he's not making progress so the render count doesn't explode too much.

Then he switches to smaller updates to make it 'more manageable', because the pressure to release a large update is too much stress.

If you actually count how many images he can technically/self-proclaimed produce in a certain period of time - the meant-to-be total number of new renders weirdly coincides with the time he needs, between redoing stuff and new delays, to release the old renders in chunks.
At the point everything is released, he could have produced roughly the number of renders previously promised during the stretched-out release process alone.

At the start, people were willing to believe he doubted himself, and all the time was really invested in rerendering the same images again and again.

But 'trust me bro' loses some of its convincingness if everything you can see and witness no longer supports that claim.

After those small updates, he switches to large updates, because this constant stress and missing creative flexibility aren't sustainable.

And the cycle repeats. Too bad, life is too much stress for BD.

hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
He will learn his lesson when his patrons stop supporting him, anyway it's their money so I don't care but dev-kun needs to learn his lesson for sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
last time when the number of subscribers dropped to 2700 he promised "52 week/52 updates" and at first, he did it about on time 8-10 update then later he hit again 3200 subs immediately he made bs excuses again again and again. In total, he made about 18 updates in 75 weeks and this is his subs number now
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shadow74

pacman1977

May 17, 2023
At this point it seems plausible that the number of individual times he has had to communicate a delay (counting discord and updating his spreadsheet) will be roughly equivalent to the number of renders we actually receive. Since November he must have had at least 200 statements of excuse or "progress"... I think probably we aren't going to get much more than 300 renders, if that whenever the next release comes.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Dude, he literally said yesterday the update was on pace for the 15th (today).

Now he has a IRL issue that happened to pop up between now and then? Less than 24 hours.

A very convenient IRL issue at that. This is like when he hired his "friend" out of no where when he missed his last release date.

It's so transparent that he's lying, he's barely even trying to hide it.

This whole thing is about a compiling issue too, which I guess didn't exist either.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes