Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
He will learn his lesson when his patrons stop supporting him, anyway it's their money so I don't care but dev-kun needs to learn his lesson for sure.
Yea we can just hope it happens lol. Dude has literally just gone down a list of excuses at this point, I mean just in the last month it was originally "oh this scene just won't work with the story of the remake so I have to delay" then "Now I am having compile issues" and now we are to the "IRL issues happened". He doesn't have many more left on the list

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Listen guys, it takes time to paste Black boxes on Heads.
Yea we can just hope it happens lol. Dude has literally just gone down a list of excuses at this point, I mean just in the last month it was originally "oh this scene just won't work with the story of the remake so I have to delay" then "Now I am having compile issues" and now we are to the "IRL issues happened". He doesn't have many more left on the list
You forget that his Dog could still eat his homework.

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
It's fascinating to watch all those people in the discord try desperately to prop him up and coddle him hoping he'll feel warm and fuzzy enough to simply deliver what he said he would. All that fear of sunken costs. I guess some people feel like if they've hung on for this long, especially through 2 years of MIA, they might as well see it through until it's either done of the wheels fall off or both. Too bad all they're doing is enabling him. This is a psychologist's wet dream all the way around.

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
We still have hardware issues and building a whole new PC to look forward to.

I'm still holding out for the true banger.... a rival dev hacked him and vandalized all of his renders so he has to go through and rework them all :ROFLMAO:

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
We started out thinking the game we were getting was WVM and we ended up getting Excuse Generator 3000 and this thread. It's definitely worth what I paid for it. Nada.

sj97531

Jun 12, 2018
Sooooo basically... we're gonna have to wait till around noon to mid-afternoon for him to announce to his Discord that he suddenly encountered more unexpected setbacks and because of that and him being the "perfectionist" that he is, EP 13 is just gonna be pushed back and released along with EP 14... until of course EP 14 starts to encounter issues and pushes both back to December 25th, 2025 :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Tzxrb and bobbo69

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Sooooo basically... we're gonna have to wait till around noon to mid-afternoon for him to announce to his Discord that he suddenly encountered more unexpected setbacks and because of that and him being the "perfectionist" that he is, EP 13 is just gonna be pushed back and released along with EP 14... until of course EP 14 starts to encounter issues and pushes both back to December 25th, 2025 :KEK:
Dev:- *Sorry guys for some reason I can't upload right now, but dw soon it will be released*:giggle:

Us:- oh-sure-john-candy.gif

Feb 2, 2024
Then you can start singing the song... Dec the 25 is here Dec the 25th.
The greatest day in all the year...Dec the 25th is here...

That's a song from the 70's Chistmas Carol...Scrooge.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sj97531

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Best part is that's exactly what he told us last month LMAO 13 was suppose to drop early last month then 14 later on then he got stuck and decided to just drop them at the same time then changed his mind again this month lol now we are right back where we started

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes