Oct 22, 2017
It would also require the MC to be more mature... I think people tend to forget that he is just 18.
He is basically an overgrown kid and he didn't get the scholarship for his smarts.
His whole mindset is fuck hos and "I just want to play basketball". Which he actually barely plays.

To sum it up:

MC is a troglodyte with lukewarm IQ that gets manipulated left and right by almost all women around him.
He is the useful idiot in the story.
I was ok with it the way it was presented in the beginning.

Now that BD got rid of all these pesky story-elements, the value exists in that your Windows Explorer image view has no forward-backward... ehm autoplay ... I mean option to directly access specific content ... ah damn it.

But with that change, personality or IQ is not really a concern for the continuation of WVM anymore ...
Finally, nothing can hold back BDs perfectionism anymore.

Reactions: Nadira
Oct 22, 2017
Wow, did I said something I shouldn't?

Everyone is triggered.o_O
It's not you, it's the almost unbroken delay of the last 3-4 years, the 180 the game makes in the middle of it and making fun of BDs excuses is just more fun than the game.

That said - without the delays, I'm still frustrated I invested money in this just to derail (compared to how it started), but would say there is an audience for the new direction and it would be ok, if the game had been like that from the start.

You just don't change your AVNs focus, backstory (without adding it, just imagining everything before a certain point got a makeover), visual style, and almost every LIs visuals and proportions this deep into it.

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
Wait, but this 3.2k pages are real right?

If this game is this bad, then how come it have more than 3.2k pages?

Are people are just exaggerating?
The first third or half is people loving on the game and BD until ~ 2022? . The rest is the same people starting to get more and more salty because of his delays, 'excuses', and all the changes he did to the AVN compared to how it started.

There are still thousands of supporters paying him though.
As I said - the AVN caters to a different audience now. Here we just are mostly the old audience now, the new audience gathers in BDs echo chamber/Discord where for a long time everyone being critical got banned (seems to loosen up a little?).

The overall dealbreaker is how BD handles 'working' on this project now.

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
The first third or half is people loving on the game and BD until ~ 2022? . The rest is the same people starting to get more and more salty because of his delays, 'excuses', and all the changes he did to the AVN compared to how it started.

There are still thousands of supporters paying him though.
As I said - the AVN caters to a different audience now. Here we just are mostly the old audience now, the new audience gathers in BDs echo chamber/Discord where for a long time everyone being critical got banned (seems to loosen up a little?).

The overall dealbreaker is how BD handles 'working' on this project now.
Looks like he dropped his brain.

• Haha
Reactions: Tzxrb and Shadow74
Oct 22, 2017
So...the MC is basically modelled on me, how can women resist?

I am a God, a sexual leviathan, where promises are conducted on a rocky premise...it's certainly tough being a 'sex god', but someone has to adorn the mantle!!
Thank you for your sacrifice in taking up this mantle so no one else can foolishly try and crumble under the cheer weight of this destiny or trip over its edge.

Reactions: Abaddon Doom

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Looks like he dropped his brain.
Pretty acurate. Most of this thread now is shitting on BD. There are still some left that, for some reason, still like the game even though it´s never going to get finished. Deep down they seem to cling to a tiny thread of hope. Sadly BD lost his passion for this Project some time ago. Now his only passion seem to be money, lies and delays.

If you want to play a sportsgame with a proper story and likeable MC, try Move the Chains.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Pretty acurate. Most of this thread now is shitting on BD. There are still some left that, for some reason, still like the game even though it´s never going to get finished. Deep down they seem to cling to a tiny thread of hope. Sadly BD lost his passion for this Project some time ago. Now his only passion seem to be money, lies and delays.

If you want to play a sportsgame with a proper story and likeable MC, try Move the Chains.
These last two pages have been hilarious and you've been doin' most of the stand-up. But OMG I nearly died laughin' and tryin' to catch my breath on this one: 'your elder landladies building' Absolutely golden!

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020

It's not that the game is bad per se, it's a harem fuck-fest power fantasy with a cuckqean GF and a good amount of content. It has good renders/animations and is worth playing (IMO). The dev is the issue and it'll likely never be finished. My advice is to play it then join the rest of us in clowning on BD.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
So...the MC is basically modelled on me, how can women resist?

I am a God, a sexual leviathan, where promises are conducted on a rocky premise...it's certainly tough being a 'sex god', but someone has to adorn the mantle!!

AHAHA if only . You ain't even promising much or seducing , corrupting or misleading most of them . You are a cliff , and they are throwing themselves at it :p

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023

Nah . Most people did not outright dislike the game like i did (only tried it once 1.5 - 2 years ago) . A lot of people still enjoyed , but grew disillusioned over its evolution . Plus there are issues with basically delays , scammer behavior , lies etc that popped up , beyond the game itself .

half of the 3k pages probably fall under my category of "haters" or "disappointed" people , or even fans . And it's not like the game got an healthy release cycle , so all of us are there for the epic tv drama and memes pretty much . You notice similar trends on pages for still popular games like Summer time saga ... a title that somehow moves even less forward

Last edited:
Oct 22, 2017
AHAHA definitely. You ain't even promising much or seducing , corrupting or misleading most of them . You are a cliff , and they are throwing themselves over it :p
fixed it for you. ;)

Lemming LIs for the win.
But do Lemmings have duck faces? :unsure: Do they admire black boxes and static-charged concealments?
These are the important questions of life.

Reactions: Akabakka

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019

Want a honest opinion ?
This game isn't the problem the problem is the dev lying and telling people one thing and doing another.
He would tell you ima give you the date with jasmine but it never came.
He will tell people ima release the game on said date and never deliver (doing it right now)
at one point he made so many excuses that 2 years past with barely any updates or progress
and that was on 2022.

Best i can give you is take everything with a grain of salt and dont believe a word of his.
Shit he even has a make believe friend called Mackenzie doing pr for him and she disappeared
now he has another make believe friend called doiynex or something like that.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes