Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
Want a honest option ?
This game isn't the problem the problem is the dev lying and telling people one thing and doing another.
He would tell you ima give you the date with jasmine but it never came.
He will tell people ima release the game on said date and never deliver (doing it right now)
at one point he made so many excuses that 2 years past with barely any updates or progress
and that was on 2022.

Best i can give you is take everything with a grain of salt and dont believe a word of his.
Shit he even has a make believe friend called Mackenzie doing pr for him and she disappeared
now he has another make believe friend called doiynex or something like that.
Damn!
Then I'm pretty sure he's using his game for money.

Reactions: Shadow74
Oct 22, 2017
Damn!
Then I'm pretty sure he's using his game for money.
Yeah, the current update to be released on the 15th, was planned to be released last October/November? And there were just a 'few' delays in between - you might still be able to count them on your fingers and toes.
The record was something like 3-4 delays in 48 hours some days back?

Also always loved and heavily reused - 'There is a new delay, because I finished early and decided to add additional content, but wasn't able to finish in time'.
The important thing is to never learn from what you are doing, and to repeat your excuses/solutions in a never-ending cycle.

Apr 30, 2023
Yeah, the current update to be released on the 15th, was planned to be released last October/November? And there were just a 'few' delays in between - you might still be able to count them on your fingers and toes.
The record was something like 3-4 delays in 48 hours some days back?

Also always loved and heavily reused - 'There is a new delay, because I finished early and decided to add additional content, but wasn't able to finish in time'.
The important thing is to never learn from what you are doing, and to repeat your excuses/solutions in a never-ending cycle.
Point is that while BD delays again and again other devs release an update once every 15 days / once a month

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
The issue I have with this game, is it's directionless path...essentially, you could add women to your harem endlessly...but it's meaningless without context. The MC is like a cult leader with his band of female followers, who all worship and adore him...but that gets old quickly when the horizon disappears. At this point, it's a meaningless soap opera, a ship lost at sea, floating, bobbing, but going nowhere.

Apr 30, 2023
The issue I have with this game, is it's directionless path...essentially, you could add women to your harem endlessly...but it's meaningless without context. The MC is like a cult leader with his band of female followers, who all worship and adore him...but that gets old quickly when the horizon disappears. At this point, it's a meaningless soap opera, a ship lost at sea, floating, bobbing, but going nowhere.
The plot of this game has no structure ,(as someone who has played it many times i realized that )MC supposedely came to the city to play basketball, but instead of that he is running around having sex almost all day every day...Truly he is like a cult leader with his band of female followers, who all worship and adore him....But those are not the only problems...Things happening in the game and nobody can answer the questions who?when?where?why?

Oct 22, 2017
If I tried to find the most positive take on everything, it would be something like this:

BD started out at ~20? and his game was a hit. He worked himself to the bone with update frequency and consistency and everyone loved it. He got more money than he ever dreamed of.
He might actually have some mental issues or just couldn't handle the success and I guess he really might be a contrarian and perfectionist like he claims.
At some point, he didn't have any more ideas or couldn't stand the pressure anymore, and removed himself under the umbrealla of mental issues.
People were sympathetic, because of how he had presented himself and the game and still gave him money.
He paused pledges often though.
At some point he realized, that it is kinda cool to have the amount of money he had had, so he needed to come back.
But still, he didn't have ideas anymore, had lost interest, still couldn't handle the situation, and while being absent for two years, had told people ever-increasing numbers of renders done.
And people had eaten all his excuses.
So the solution was to talk about a rework, that no one could see but had taken up his time, telling people how some scenes were never perfect, meaning he could have spent endless time redoing stuff, being busy without the render count rising anymore.
And just continuing to add new girls without personalities meant he could just create new content without needing ideas - pretty images were enough. Not seeing someone a second time between new LIs and delays never hurt anyone.
Every decision also meant he couldn't go back anymore without exposing himself.
So he can only keep going or is losing everything.

Not saying this is what happened/s - but something like this might be the most positive take possible taking all his actions into account?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
If I tried to find the most positive take on everything, it would be something like this:

BD started out at ~20? and his game was a hit. He worked himself to the bone with update frequency and consistency and everyone loved it. He got more money than he ever dreamed of.
He might actually have some mental issues or just couldn't handle the success and I guess he really might be a contrarian and perfectionist like he claims.
At some point, he didn't have any more ideas or couldn't stand the pressure anymore, and removed himself under the umbrealla of mental issues.
People were sympathetic, because of how he had presented himself and the game and still gave him money.
He paused pledges often though.
At some point he realized, that it is kinda cool to have the amount of money he had had, so he needed to come back.
But still, he didn't have ideas anymore, had lost interest, still couldn't handle the situation, and while being absent for two years, had told people ever-increasing numbers of renders done.
And people had eaten all his excuses.
So the solution was to talk about a rework, that no one could see but had taken up his time, telling people how some scenes were never perfect, meaning he could have spent endless time redoing stuff, being busy without the render count rising anymore.
And just continuing to add new girls without personalities meant he could just create new content without needing ideas - pretty images were enough. Not seeing someone a second time between new LIs and delays never hurt anyone.
Every decision also meant he couldn't go back anymore without exposing himself.
So he can only keep going or is losing everything.

Not saying this is what happened/s - but something like this might be the most positive take possible taking all his actions into account?
23. he used to have it on his patreon bio back then it even used to say this was his job. now he changed it took his age off and calls it a hobby now

Feb 2, 2024
It would also require the MC to be more mature... I think people tend to forget that he is just 18.
He is basically an overgrown kid and he didn't get the scholarship for his smarts.
His whole mindset is fuck hos and "I just want to play basketball". Which he actually barely plays.

To sum it up:

MC is a troglodyte with lukewarm IQ that gets manipulated left and right by almost all women around him.
He is the useful idiot in the story.
Michael Jordan was no genius either.
Jordan returned to North Carolina to complete his degree in 1986, when he graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in geography.
At least with that kind of degree, this so called kid would know where the good looking girls live.
You don't need to be a genius to be a millionare or billionare, just ask Kim Kardashian or her sister Jenner.

x21

Mar 28, 2018
I suppose the silver lining to not actually having the content you said you did is that you could rework the story to include less work(heroines) moving forward. He still has a ton in the story that haven't been fleshed out. He really needs to get through some of what he already has on his plate, but nearly every update adds more to it. I feel like that would be my biggest problem were I in his shoes. Some time with the finish line actually gettin closer, even though it could be a lie if I decided to add more later, would probably do wonders for the psyche.

timetoslowdown.jpg

Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Noid42

May 19, 2018
I suppose the silver lining to not actually having the content you said you did is that you could rework the story to include less work(heroines) moving forward. He still has a ton in the story that haven't been fleshed out.
You're discussing chess endgame while BD is home, watching NBA and playing checkers. you're talking about fleshing out the story and making sure there aren't too many storylines co-existing, BD goes 'hehehe green got the big tiddies'.
The only fleshing out there is to do here is the whole 'MC was actually in a coma and everything that happened since day was a weird dream where he isn't a loser and a fraud', like... well... we all know.

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow74 and x21

Player808

Jun 20, 2023
That is the purpose of this type of game, that the protagonist has all the attention on him, to make the person playing feel important through a POV game.

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
That is the purpose of this type of game, that the protagonist has all the attention on him, to make the person playing feel important through a POV game.
Yet there is such a thing as going overboard , and layers to it . You can usually make the harem MC feel important through his actual actions and impact on his world , and then , yes make all panties drop for him . And usually there is a bit of a thrill of the hunt , or the illusion of it . Here there is no such thing , your worst opponent is a calendar for the holdouts... namely "how many days will she take to deal with her own drama on her own , and join my flock ?" .

Many big harem games make you feel important and the center of the world , without your harem looking like brainwashed zombies and cult members . Of course what do i know , the game is massively successful anyway

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2024
What you shoulld be asking is what's the ourpose of all those other annoying sandbox games.
And other anoying features. If you really want to complain, there's thousands of them to complain about.
That is the sad part about them. All that repetition. What's the point in all that?
The only thing to worry about this game is the update.
There's such a thing as dragging the best for last, but this is too much sometimes.

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
lol its like maybe 6am EST which is the time zone this game has always been scheduled to. So, even if it were to release today, I would assume dev either needs to take nap from the coke and whore binge, or wake up in a couple hours at ones leisure. Only a sadist would wake up at 3-5am to post an update to a game. I mean, if we were pretending dev has been working hard at fixing imaginary problems for the last 5 days, skipping sleep and was gonna release the moment the game magically compiled itself, then sure a random ass early morning update would make sense. Even in fantasy land that aint happening for this game, regardless if this new new new newer release date happens.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes