jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Alright, what's the next excuse... I mean "reason" he can't release it? Oh, I know, a group of assassin's broke in and tried to assassinate his gold fish and he fought them off single handedly, sadly destroying his pc and ALL HIS WORK in the process, so he won't be able to release ep 13 or 14 for the next few weeks.

Apr 30, 2023
Alright, what's the next excuse... I mean "reason" he can't release it? Oh, I know, a group of assassin's broke in and tried to assassinate his gold fish and he fought them off single handedly, sadly destroying his pc and ALL HIS WORK in the process, so he won't be able to release ep 13 or 14 for the next few weeks.
that would be the most unbelievable excuse if he used it ever...

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
it can even become a two-fold . A few weeks later , the goldfish would die because of the stress caused by the assault . Cue in funerals and weeks of mourning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: said999 and jish55
Feb 2, 2024
Well the work those 2 do amongst other devs are in a different league compared to him.
Can you imagine if BD had to add music,branching paths,mini games,secret renders, roaming, an actual story we'll be lucky to get a scene a year :ROFLMAO:
I'm more concerned what the update is about?
Will we finally get to see what Dalliah looks like?
I hope it's that african american cutey I saw a few days ago.
She was hot, I thought she might be one of the cheerleaders from the opposite team.
Definitely a leader type or head cheerleader, either way, she better be in the next update.
She's too cute not to be.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
How does small releases over the later half of the month make sense? Juts cut out the scene that's giving you hell if it ain't ready or ship it as is. Make it make sense!!!
No no it's a "compiling issue" now. See, BD worked so tirelessly over so many sleepless nights to give people the update they deserve, that Renpy is now buckling under the size of the update. :rolleyes: Don't worry though he takes full accountability and will do better in the future.:LOL:

Damn1t

Mar 5, 2022
No no it's a "compiling issue" now. See, BD worked so tirelessly over so many sleepless nights to give people the update they deserve, that Renpy is now buckling under the size of the update. :rolleyes: Don't worry though he takes full accountability and will do better in the future.:LOL:
Reminds me of the fake youtube apology videos. Now we have the "patreon missed release deadline edition"

Oct 22, 2017
Thank god we have Dionyx, reigning BD in and releasing stuff when in doubt.

A scene every 2 days because we don't do chunks or parts or 52/52, we do only large-scale updates for the nth time right now.

I mean, a scene every other day for two weeks max, so EP 14 just consists of 7 mega large scenes maximum.

Thank god we have Dionyx, holding BD back from delaying updates that are officially finished for weeks/months/whatever.

Because we all know from BDs official statements, he can't just do a scene and then the next - he's not working sequentially - that is why large updates fit his style better, so he has time to readjust stuff and not be forced to get everything perfect the first try.

That kind of stress lead him to things like being absent for 2 years.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Thank god we have Dionyx, reigning BD in and releasing stuff when in doubt.

A scene every 2 days because we don't do chunks or parts or 52/52, we do only large-scale updates for the nth time right now.

I mean, a scene every other day for two weeks max, so EP 14 just consists of 7 mega large scenes maximum.

Thank god we have Dionyx, holding BD back from delaying updates that are officially finished for weeks/months/whatever.

Because we all know from BDs official statements, he can't just do a scene and then the next - he's not working sequentially - that is why large updates fit his style better, so he has time to readjust stuff and not be forced to get everything perfect the first try.
Thank god we have BD, reigning BD in and releasing stuff when in doubt.

Thank god we have BD, holding BD back from delaying updates that are officially finished for weeks/months/whatever.

There fixed it for you... :KEK:

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes