Apr 30, 2023
More work for the same amount of money? Nah. Why would he work if he´s getting thousands for excusedrops? He´s getting paid either way.
He is getting paid sure ,but he is loosing Patreons meaning that he loose money as well..If he does stop take a break for 2 years i will probably delete the game because at some point after replaying it for more than 3 times it gets boring

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
"Uploading Ep.14 scene by scene" is basically a miniature version of his 52/52 idea.

He's literally saying he'll update the game after each and every scene he makes. All while he supposedly has issues compiling the game which has delayed the already completed update half a week.

And now he'll need to do that for every scene of EP.14, and finish it all by the end of this month.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
"Uploading Ep.14 scene by scene" is basically a miniature version of his 52/52 idea.

He's literally saying he'll update the game after each and every scene he makes. All while he supposedly has issues compiling the game which has delayed the already completed update half a week.

And now he'll need to do that for every scene of EP.14, and finish it all by the end of this month.
My favorite part of that bit is the implication that there are only like 15 scenes in Episode 14 lol. Unless he is gonna release updates multiple times per day, which *gestures broadly*.

Reactions: mofonistik

x21

Mar 28, 2018
I thought that 14 only had one scene that was an issue, so IF that were true it'd only be two releases, no?

He doesn't even remember his own bullshit from a week ago.

So, either he somehow broke something that would make him go back scene by scene. Or, and I know this may seem crazy to some(who am I trying to kid, we all know the score)he's completely full of shit and nothing has been done in the past 6 months and scrambling now. Also, since some have seemed to memory hole it my recollection of that last "update" was only 200 renders which picked up when Belle was getting heated.

Anyway, just enjoying the ride at this point. Happy shitposting friends!

Reactions: mofonistik and 95er

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
My favorite part of that bit is the implication that there are only like 15 scenes in Episode 14 lol. Unless he is gonna release updates multiple times per day, which *gestures broadly*.
Didn't even think of that.

Ep.13 on the 15th. August has 31 days. So he has, at most, 16 days to upload every scene of Ep.14 one by one.

The more you read into things he says, the more obvious it becomes that he's just making stuff up. Either Ep14. actually has very few scenes, or he plans on uploading multiple times per week or even multiple times every day. All with compiling issues.

And I may be misremembering, but wasn't Ep.14 mostly complete already? His original plan was to upload Ep13 on the 10th and Ep14 on the 20th. So only 10 days between complete updates. Then he had compiling issues and split the updates because of whatever reasons he had.

So why does he suddenly have to upload a mostly complete update scene by scene?

He literally just makes it up as he goes along. That is the only explanation, outside of him doing it on purpose. He can't even keep his own stories straight.

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020
He literally just makes it up as he goes along. That is the only explanation, outside of him doing it on purpose. He can't even keep his own stories straight.
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if the whole point of the changing dates, render numbers, partial updates, long self-deprecating devlogs and general shifting of the goalposts is to discombobulate readers.

Reactions: rolfcopter

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I've never seen a Dev be this barefaced. Not to mention his enablers. I think they collectively share a braincell. I use to think that ICSTOR was as bad as it came with the excuses until this guy. At least he eventually delivered although not everything he promised, but wow.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I've never seen a Dev be this barefaced. Not to mention his enablers. I think they collectively share a braincell. I use to think that ICSTOR was as bad as it came with the excuses until this guy. At least he eventually delivered although not everything he promised, but wow.
I think BlueCat is the new example.. He is still saying hes working on the game and his discord still believes him and he even got his game marked as abandoned and still people believe his lies

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
I think BlueCat is the new example.. He is still saying hes working on the game and his discord still believes him and he even got his game marked as abandoned and still people believe his lies
Oh I know. I use to be a supporter and active in that discord. No surprise that HoboCop is defending another dev since he often did that for Bluecat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikiyo

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Are we over or under 500 renders, if the update actually drops tonight? There is no way Braindrop will give the 2k he promised but how far is he going to miss the mark

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Are we over or under 500 renders, if the update actually drops tonight? There is no way Braindrop will give the 2k he promised but how far is he going to miss the mark
lol gotta go back and read the thread, it was suppose to drop no matter what on the 10th, then it was the morning of the 11th and now it is the 15th. This is only for the remainder of 13 so 700ish renders. Update 14 was scheduled for the 20th but now he is saying that will be delayed a few days but we all know we wont see that until next month if we are lucky, 14 is around 1,000 renders

Reactions: AlexTorch and hic86

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
lol gotta go back and read the thread, it was suppose to drop no matter what on the 10th, then it was the morning of the 11th and now it is the 15th. This is only for the remainder of 13 so 700ish renders. Update 14 was scheduled for the 20th but now he is saying that will be delayed a few days but we all know we wont see that until next month if we are lucky, 14 is around 1,000 renders
I may be wrong, but didn't he claim to put back an extended scene in 13, and with the other extra renders he put in, was supposed to end up around 1,000 for ep 13, and roughly the same for 14.

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
How DPC or Philly ever managed to create and compile their massive game updates must seem like magic to this guy!
Well the work those 2 do amongst other devs are in a different league compared to him.
Can you imagine if BD had to add music,branching paths,mini games,secret renders, roaming, an actual story we'll be lucky to get a scene a year :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

jonnyd901

Aug 24, 2020
Considering the one of the rules of life I've been taught I bet many others on here know it as well to be a good liar you have to have a good memory.
Now considering he's written all his lies down so doesn't need to use his memory yet still fucks up on that.
He's worried now because next month the sport season really starts got to rush something out , we all know like previous years the next update might appear after the superbowl

Reactions: mofonistik

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
He is getting paid sure ,but he is loosing Patreons meaning that he loose money as well..If he does stop take a break for 2 years i will probably delete the game because at some point after replaying it for more than 3 times it gets boring
You've replayed this game? why-pastor.gif ?, I can't be bothered even to attempt to do some insane shit like that the girls don't even have real names anymore.

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
Sadly, as per graphtreon, he had over 200 more subs at the end of July then he did at the end of June, just because of the promise of a release.... And while his subs dropped after the February fiasco, besides June they seem to have stagnated, so he did basically retain most of the people just by giving, so far, empty promises. They are almost at the same level as they were in September, before he first announced the Ep13 release for late October/early November.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095
3.70 star(s) 644 Votes