Apr 30, 2023
No. BD hired a "real life friend" to help him and who post what ever is ready at the release dates. :rolleyes: so far it didn't work.
Well , last night someone told me that Dionyx was a character on WVM ...Then after a short discussion someone said that he meant that "Jasmine's gay ex boyfriend"

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
"E14 will be uploaded scene by scene until the end of the month"?!?!?
So instead of multiple scene an update being delayed all at once, he will be moving to a delay by scene update instead?
This guy has some serious issues that I don't think I've ever seen another dev have!
How DPC or Philly ever managed to create and compile their massive game updates must seem like magic to this guy!

Apr 30, 2023
"E14 will be uploaded scene by scene until the end of the month"?!?!?
So instead of multiple scene an update being delayed all at once, he will be moving to a delay by scene update instead?
This guy has some serious issues that I don't think I've ever seen another dev have!
How DPC or Philly ever managed to create and compile their massive game updates must seem like magic to this guy!
how many scenes he did back when he uploaded more often?50 per update??what does he mean scene by scene update? :unsure: :unsure:

Apr 30, 2023
does it really matter?
just means we get more excuses more rapidly due to shorter time-spans for self appointed deadlines
Well actually it don't matter if he does not deliver anything in the end....But i like this avn and don't understand why the hell does he not return to smaller updates once or twice a month...He suppesodely want to make this project

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Well actually it don't matter if he does not deliver anything in the end....But i like this avn and don't understand why the hell does he not return to smaller updates once or twice a month...He suppesodely want to make this project
just wait until he takes a 2 year break again..

anyway i'm sure he will go on vacation again soon with it being the summer season

• Haha
Reactions: Riggnarock

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
More work for the same amount of money? Nah. Why would he work if he´s getting thousands for excusedrops? He´s getting paid either way.

Reactions: EJW and painussy
3.70 star(s) 644 Votes