hasssin

Feb 26, 2020
Are we beyond parody at this point? I honestly dont think I could come up with a farce too unrealistic for BD now. He'll get a papercut and stub his toe then delay for 8 months the way things are going.
hey renp'y is a very difficult platform to work with, okay? it has "compile" problem and when he fixing it, fuck up even more. It's a perfectly valid excuse :LOL::LOL::LOL:

LordWanze

Jan 27, 2022
I've never tried going the loyal path in this game, do you actually get any different content/dialogue, or just less sex scenes?
It is completely pointless, in its current version and in the planned remake, where the cheating path will be removed.
The only difference is less content.
Just fuck whoever you want, it does not matter in the slightest.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
August 13 has arrived and the girl of the day is the Amazonian goddess Keyana. Happy Birthday Keyana! :love:
View attachment 3926215 View attachment 3926216 View attachment 3926217
I wonder if he ever considers changing the birthday for girls when he's late on a release, so he stops putting them out when the actual game is still delayed. Like I know that would mean having no birthday renders whatsoever for the past... like half year, but it's such a fucking piss take to get all of these birthday sheets while he's pushed the release back for the millionth time.

Farspire

Nov 3, 2023
So, he missed yet another self-set deadline (10th) and this new alter apparently didn't have as much power as he was described to have had, so now the update is coming on Aug 15th and he's also missing the SECOND deadline he set of the 20th.

So....the only questions remaining are, will he actually pause pledges until the end of the year? And if he does, are we ready to accept that this game is probably going to be abandoned if he does that?
he already paused the pledges and any that didn't get stopped hes giving refunds to... or so he stated via discord

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
he already paused the pledges and any that didn't get stopped hes giving refunds to... or so he stated via discord
Well, he gives refunds to those who ask... which will probably not be anyone. I mean, who are the people who are still his Patrons after all they've seen but this was the bridge too far where they ask for a refund? He knows what he's doing, he has his loyal base who won't abandon him no matter what, so just act contrite and all will be well.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes