pecard255

Mar 28, 2020
I wonder if he has even started working on the project. So far we see no res
Are we beyond parody at this point? I honestly dont think I could come up with a farce too unrealistic for BD now. He'll get a papercut and stub his toe then delay for 8 months the way things are going.
When a car mechanic doesn't know what's wrong with your car they say "It's got a bad Johnson rod."

strickeen

Jan 2, 2023
He set a release for this morning, and somehow couldn't make it, supposedly due to an issue with the game compiling. Which also happens to prevent his new helper, who was meant to release the game on their own if BD missed his deadlines, from doing just that. Because it isn't compiled. But despite it not being compiled, BD has spent weeks playtesting.

So now the new deadline is the 15th. And the other update is by the end of the month.

I don't even know what to say. If BD is even being half-way honest, he should drop this game and check himself into therapy. This is like watching a car wreck in real time. Like I said in my last post, BD has some severe procrastination/mental issues. The constant promises he doesn't keep, the guilt-tripping, gaslighting etc. is exactly what people do IRL when they're drug addicts who are trying to keep their enablers on their side. I suppose for BD the drug is his Patreon funds, and his enablers are his supporters who keep giving him 2nd/3rd/4th/10th chances because he'll totally change this time around.
The new deadline is the 15th now?

Apr 30, 2023
He set a release for this morning, and somehow couldn't make it, supposedly due to an issue with the game compiling. Which also happens to prevent his new helper, who was meant to release the game on their own if BD missed his deadlines, from doing just that. Because it isn't compiled. But despite it not being compiled, BD has spent weeks playtesting.

So now the new deadline is the 15th. And the other update is by the end of the month.

I don't even know what to say. If BD is even being half-way honest, he should drop this game and check himself into therapy. This is like watching a car wreck in real time. Like I said in my last post, BD has some severe procrastination/mental issues. The constant promises he doesn't keep, the guilt-tripping, gaslighting etc. is exactly what people do IRL when they're drug addicts who are trying to keep their enablers on their side. I suppose for BD the drug is his Patreon funds, and his enablers are his supporters who keep giving him 2nd/3rd/4th/10th chances because he'll totally change this time around.
I don't think that BD has some severe procrastination/mental issues , it's his character to promise things, when i started playing his avn he used to make small updates but he somewhat kept the schedule...After some point he stopped doing that and began promising bigger updates for various reasons ....I know other devs that update their games every 15 days and never missed a date so far...But i believe that all these changes and excuses is a character flaw not some severe procrastination/mental issues

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
Thing is , we'll never really know if he does have mental issues and is being eaten alive by stress or any form of mental anguish . What makes it a non factor and certainly not a good mitigating factor , even if somehow true .... are some of the choices and statement he made . You can't just label it as a byproduct of an illness .

Basically i feel for him , if true ... but a liar is still a liar

Last edited:

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Was there really any chance of that at this point?
You know there is a few of his brainwashed followers that come on this thread to white knight him every once in awhile. Always with BD is doing his best and he's the great DEV and other nonsense like that just to try and make him look good. My opinion is if they weren't enabling his scam this game would probably have been abandoned by now. :LOL: :LOL:

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes