Feb 2, 2024
Personally i highly doubt that BD even works on his project/job more than 1-3 hours a week not a day.. If he worked like you said 8-10 hours a day like many other do he could deliver in time each update,giving dates and in the last minute saying there is a compiling error is not proffesional at all as for ". He don't need to create ANY update EVER, not spend single minute working and (based on experience of other DEVs on Patreon) he will still earn 10+k a month for years" that will stop happening when people that support his patreon pause their support forever
10K a month? No wonder updates are late.
All that time in only one game.
Imagine if he were to do 2 or 3 more games, he would be a millionare by now.
Makes me want to learn how to draw duck lips and start my own game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiryuKazuma095

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
So can anyone tell me at least how long it'll take?
I wanted to try this game but I thought I will try the new the update.
Since dev-kun taking his sweet time, should I wait or not?
Please Gentlemen tell me, I patiently waiting for the new update.
Edit:- there's graphic Violence tag, there's some dark scenes too?

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
you already asked that question. The answer is still the same. This game ain´t worth it. Nice graphics but that´s about it. No story, no soul, a dev who doesn´t care.... how many more red flags do you need? :D

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
you already asked that question. The answer is still the same. This game ain´t worth it. Nice graphics but that´s about it. No story, no soul, a dev who doesn´t care.... how many more red flags do you need? :D
Damn! I feel sorry for myself, my expectations was on peak, but after hearing all these from you guys, I-i.....don't know what to say.

Btw there's graphic violence tag, this game have some dark scenes too?

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Edit:- there's graphic Violence tag, there's some dark scenes too?
I don't agree with Wolfeszorn's take 100%. The story isn't the games strong suit, but there is a bit of one there... or at least glimpses of potential.

Your best bet is to seriously stop worrying about when it will come out... Basically forget it exists. At some point in the next few months, you'll see it show up on the latest updates page.

Whether you should wait or not, is entirely up to you. I'll say the same about the vast majority of games... give it a try. You won't know for sure if it is worth it until you give it a try. Worst case scenario is you download it today, play it over the next day or 2 (or longer), and decide whether it is worth coming back or not. The next update likely won't sway your opinion and you'll save some time instead of anticipating a release for a game you may end up hating.

Last edited:

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
Damn! I feel sorry for myself, my expectations was on peak, but after hearing all these from you guys, I-i.....don't know what to say.

There is a fight scene, and some implied DV. I wouldn't call it dark, but it certainly isn't all rainbows n sunshine

AlterdStates7

Feb 18, 2020

Some fist fighting, domestic violence, at one point someone gets hit by a car non-fatally. Nothing you wouldn't see at your average family holiday lol.

Reactions: hic86

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
i will like to know how this forum will treat a dev or someone who take this project and try to duplicate it not only for themoney but for the real not cultist supportters and fans ,.....i know is a chimera but shit now i remember those conversation about reconvert thhis wotk in another thing completely,......where are you OEJ when we need you.....dont hide yourself and be the hero all of us want you to be ,.......

Kinky Boi

Jul 15, 2024
I don't agree with Wolfeszorn's take 100%. The story isn't the games strong suit, but there is a bit of one there... or at least glimpses of potential.

You're best bet is to seriously stop worrying about when it will come out... Basically forget it exists. At some point in the next few months, you'll see it show up on the latest updates page.

Whether you should wait or not, is entirely up to you. I'll say the same about the vast majority of games... give it a try. You won't know for sure if it is worth it until you give it a try. Worst case scenario is you download it today, play it over the next day or 2 (or longer), and decide whether it is worth coming back or not. The next update likely won't sway your opinion and you'll save some time instead of anticipating a release for a game you may end up hating.
Nice explanation, it's really useful and reasonable thanks!
141837_thx.jpg

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes