Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
MMm with a Female MC , i mostly remember lesbian centric harems ... in games such as Champions of Liberty (superhero themed) or from i believe the same dev Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association . Yuri University with 5 or 6 girls i believe ?
Love & Sex Second Base got a choice between Female and Male MC , but the Female path got less content and is still being updated . Good Girl Gone Bad got choices , but i don't think the harem size is even close
Yeah outside of lesbian stuff , you don't see huge harem for female MCs

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2024
MMm with a Female MC , i mostly remember lesbian centric harems ... in games such as Champions of Liberty (superhero themed) or from i believe the same dev Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association .
Love & Sex Second Base got a choice between Female and Male MC , but the Female path got less content and is still being updated . Good Girl Gone Bad got choices , but i don't think the harem size is even close
That just leaves an opening for the next game developer to come up with a good story, the fenale protagonist version

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
MMm with a Female MC , i mostly remember lesbian centric harems ... in games such as Champions of Liberty (superhero themed) or from i believe the same dev Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association .
That would be a good idea. Something like having a girl join a men's team in college as a placekicker, like Kathy Ireland in Necessary Roughness, but have the girl choose the way she wants to prove herself valuable to the team. She could go a committed route with a high school sweetheart she's still with or she could become the team bicycle. I think something like that would be hugely popular if the dev could stay the course for the 2-3 years it would take to build a good VN around that.

I started WVM because of the sports angle and ended up disappointed in how little the emphasis was on the basketball. After getting to know what this dev is all about, and seeing how these things are built in general, it seems like he noticed how much work it took to pose multiple people in action, let alone posing, a basketball game's worth of scenes, and said fuck that. That's why I know that if there is anymore actual basketball in this it will be, at the most, one more game. We might have gotten the half game for that reason, to save work. But unfortunately, it became all about a magic dick worshiping cult. Anybody who hopes it goes back is spinning their wheels because it's too far off course at this point. The only way to get what was intended would be for another dev to do such a game and stick to the plan.

Reactions: swills13
Apr 30, 2023
That would be a good idea. Something like having a girl join a men's team in college as a placekicker, like Kathy Ireland in Necessary Roughness, but have the girl choose the way she wants to prove herself valuable to the team. She could go a committed route with a high school sweetheart she's still with or she could become the team bicycle. I think something like that would be hugely popular if the dev could stay the course for the 2-3 years it would take to build a good VN around that.

I started WVM because of the sports angle and ended up disappointed in how little the emphasis was on the basketball. After getting to know what this dev is all about, and seeing how these things are built in general, it seems like he noticed how much work it took to pose multiple people in action, let alone posing, a basketball game's worth of scenes, and said fuck that. That's why I know that if there is anymore actual basketball in this it will be, at the most, one more game. We might have gotten the half game for that reason, to save work. But unfortunately, it became all about a magic dick worshiping cult. Anybody who hopes it goes back is spinning their wheels because it's too far off course at this point. The only way to get what was intended would be for another dev to do such a game and stick to the plan.
I started WVM because of the sports angle as well but let's be honest this is not a sports game , it a game where the MC has sex with almost every female character he interacts with...Personally i think BD did not emphasize on the basketball angle much for more than just the amount of work that would require of him, Basketball like every other sports has some technicalities like dribbling which probably BD did not payed the attention needed and MC looks like a rookie on his first "training " with coach Harper...As for the "The only way to get what was intended would be for another dev to do such a game and stick to the plan." Personally i don't see that happening because it's way too much work for any dev to have just for training and official matches, most of the sports type avn i know off are either abandoned entirely or not having the attention that they need to continue...After all AVN creation is a business like any other

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I started WVM because of the sports angle as well but let's be honest this is not a sports game , it a game where the MC has sex with almost every female character he interacts with...Personally i think BD did not emphasize on the basketball angle much for more than just the amount of work that would require of him, Basketball like every other sports has some technicalities like dribbling which probably BD did not payed the attention needed and MC looks like a rookie on his first "training " with coach Harper...
I dunno , i don't think anyone expect a serious game about Basket or any sports . But showing sparse scenes of scoring , half time results , key moments with the girls cheering on , or being worried , and end results of matches would have been enough . He decided that theme , and to make it the sole reason MC got his status , not us .

Even when ditching the sports , Dev could have gone the obvious and easy way of the injury cutting that sports life short , but with the girls already deep in and hooked on his personality (if only he had one lol) . Instead you got that directionless mess . I swear i even expected some power rangers squad scenario , when the color chicks started popping out

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Ello!
Did some of my posts been delete from yesterday?!:eek: Thanks

Edit-It seem like either a MOD or someone from BD discord had been keeping tap on his thread after all! Interesting! Cause when I came back to check there were more than 3261 page and now it down to 3260! We missing a page of comments People!!:LOL:

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2023
I dunno , i don't think anyone expect a serious game about Basket or any sports . But showing sparse scenes of scoring , half time results , key moments with the girls cheering on , or being worried , and end results of matches would have been enough . He decided that theme , and to make it the sole reason MC got his status , not us .

Even when ditching the sports , Dev could have gone the obvious and easy way of the injury cutting that sports life short , but with the girls already deep in and hooked on his personality (if only he had one lol) . Instead you got that directionless mess . I swear i even expected some power rangers squad scenario , when the color chicks started popping out
If ", Dev could have gone the obvious and easy way of the injury cutting that sports life short , but with the girls already deep in and hooked on his personality (if only he had one lol)" The avn would have to change both the plot summary and the direction to sports and make MC attend school then become Giggolo full time because he meant to make a living by going pro in basketball if that goes away he must have an alternative...Unless he has a a relationship with that rich woman who has the same tattoo with the one from the car accident flashback and he gets a huge inheritance or a great paying job etc....

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Ello!
Did some of my posts been delete from yesterday?!:eek: Thanks

Edit-It seem like either a MOD or someone from BD discord had been keeping tap on his thread after all! Interesting! Cause when I came back to check there were more than 3261 page and now it down to 3260! We missing a page of comments People!!:LOL:
that's mostly mod doing.. and it happens when things go off-topic. but talking about the game or dev is on-topic

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
If ", Dev could have gone the obvious and easy way of the injury cutting that sports life short , but with the girls already deep in and hooked on his personality (if only he had one lol)" The avn would have to change both the plot summary and the direction to sports and make MC attend school then become Giggolo full time because he meant to make a living by going pro in basketball if that goes away he must have an alternative...Unless he has a a relationship with that rich woman who has the same tattoo with the one from the car accident flashback and he gets a huge inheritance or a great paying job etc....

Isn't he precisely doing all of that , and no Basketball ?

Apr 30, 2023
Isn't he precisely doing all of that , and no Basketball ?
Not on the 1st release of WVM he had MC training in basketball and an "exhibition" match then basketball flew out of the game ...At least untill Ep 13 b3 there is no more basketball , we will see if that continues, which i believe that it will

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Not on the 1st release of WVM he had MC training in basketball and an "exhibition" match then basketball flew out of the game ...At least untill Ep 13 b3 there is no more basketball , we will see if that continues, which i believe that it will
Ello!
With how BD flow with his story writing I have a mind he is delaying the Basketball part of the game as much as he can throwing side-stories sure as relationship building with his Harem LI and add more unnecessary background story such as the link of his past with the Tattoo. For example we just have our VERY first Basketball game which is an exhibition match and ended in MC already being BAN for a few future exhibition match. I am also throwing a wild guess but I also think BD doesn't want to design male characters which he WILL have to for future Basketball games, unless he decide to add black-box to every Basketball players in the game:LOL:. Thanks.

Apr 30, 2023
Ello!
With how BD flow with his story writing I have a mind he is delaying the Basketball part of the game as much as he can throwing side-stories sure as relationship building with his Harem LI and add more unnecessary background story such as the link of his past with the Tattoo. For example we just have our VERY first Basketball game which is an exhibition match and ended in MC already being BAN for a few future exhibition match. I am also throwing a wild guess but I also think BD doesn't want to design male characters which he WILL have to for future Basketball games, unless he decide to add black-box to every Basketball players in the game:LOL:. Thanks.
I don't agree with " I also think BD doesn't want to design male characters which he WILL have to for future Basketball games, unless he decide to add black-box to every Basketball players in the game " he can easily re use the faces of some of the players /characters he had already used adding a few changes on their face shape, eye/hair color and it's done it's not that hard, for example he could reuse the face of Kenji and Ryker but with a few changes on their face shape and hair color for example

Apr 30, 2023
I mean he could just keep lying and kicking the can down the road like he has been lol.
I think i understand what you are saying but ep 14 deadline was supposed to start in exactly 24 hours but he still has not uploaded ep 13 for which he said" I am sorry guys , i should not have promised the update at that date while i had technical issues with it"Which is neither a proffesional nor a believable excuse..After that he is radio silence again unless he had said something on discord...
Anyway Personally i will give him until February of 2025 to release the update, if not i will give up on the game forever

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
I don't agree with " I also think BD doesn't want to design male characters which he WILL have to for future Basketball games, unless he decide to add black-box to every Basketball players in the game " he can easily re use the faces of some of the players /characters he had already used adding a few changes on their face shape, eye/hair color and it's done it's not that hard, for example he could reuse the face of Kenji and Ryker but with a few changes on their face shape and hair color for example
Ello!
That was actually the point of the joke of the Black-box, reusing and reskinning male characters. Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes