YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
Ello!
Which point do you guys think BD kinda lost track of his own game story? In my opinion I have no idea buuut That fight in the bowling center to me seem like it's the start of story going off the rail. Thanks.
I'd third the bowling event. The story had issues before that (teasing incest BD already knew wasn't going to happen, story already dragging too slowly [literally took years to get to the first exhibition game lol], princess in the basement, idiotic sperm donor job, MC's dick getting cut in half, etc.), but the bowling event is when the rickety mine cart went clear off the rails.

We introduce ten new chicks, some of whom are so poorly fleshed out they have colors for names. The fight is pure melodramatic insanity and is the point when a fairly grounded plot about a college basketball star pulls in the standard bad writing tropes of international crime cartels and conspiracies all centering on some little town in the middle of nowhere. And this is the point when the number of girls gets so huge that interactions become painfully formulaic; MC interacts with a girl in private, they break down crying saying how important the MC is to them for no discernable reason, fucking happens, rinse, repeat. The chapters immediately after the bowling scene feel like a fever dream if you hold down the skip button; the MC just goes from room to room in his newest mansion, hugging a different crying girl in each room, occasionally getting a blowjob. Cut to MC getting into bed with increasingly silly numbers of women cuddled up with him.

That last really feels like a joke. I don't care how gentle and loving you imagine the MC's relationship with these girls, how happy are they to be the tenth woman to crawl into the same bed so they can maybe touch his fingers while they sleep?

Apr 30, 2023
I'd third the bowling event. The story had issues before that (teasing incest BD already knew wasn't going to happen, story already dragging too slowly [literally took years to get to the first exhibition game lol], princess in the basement, idiotic sperm donor job, MC's dick getting cut in half, etc.), but the bowling event is when the rickety mine cart went clear off the rails.

We introduce ten new chicks, some of whom are so poorly fleshed out they have colors for names. The fight is pure melodramatic insanity and is the point when a fairly grounded plot about a college basketball star pulls in the standard bad writing tropes of international crime cartels and conspiracies all centering on some little town in the middle of nowhere. And this is the point when the number of girls gets so huge that interactions become painfully formulaic; MC interacts with a girl in private, they break down crying saying how important the MC is to them for no discernable reason, fucking happens, rinse, repeat. The chapters immediately after the bowling scene feel like a fever dream if you hold down the skip button; the MC just goes from room to room in his newest mansion, hugging a different crying girl in each room, occasionally getting a blowjob. Cut to MC getting into bed with increasingly silly numbers of women cuddled up with him.

That last really feels like a joke. I don't care how gentle and loving you imagine the MC's relationship with these girls, how happy are they to be the tenth woman to crawl into the same bed so they can maybe touch his fingers while they sleep?
" ten new chicks, some of whom are so poorly fleshed out they have colors for names " The girls have color as nicknames/Internet names, or at least that is what is stated at their introduction...

"The fight is pure melodramatic insanity and is the point when a fairly grounded plot about a college basketball star pulls in the standard bad writing tropes of international crime cartels and conspiracies all centering on some little town in the middle of nowhere." The fight is unrealistic for one because no serious person would run outside to check a possible dangerous situation like that ... and 2 All the people in the bowling place had a cell phone each 1 could call the police and wait in there...

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
So radio-silence again? How come so many retards still pays him money, when there are many devs that could use more funding and they deserve it way more than braindead does?

hic86

Jul 24, 2022
So radio-silence again? How come so many retards still pays him money, when there are many devs that could use more funding and they deserve it way more than braindead does?
Pretty sure that's been explained many times now (sunk-cost fallacy). Problem is if they finally break the mindset, I doubt they'd go support another more worthy game.

Breaking the mindset can be very jarring for people.

Apr 30, 2023
Pretty sure that's been explained many times now (sunk-cost fallacy). Problem is if they finally break the mindset, I doubt they'd go support another more worthy game.

Breaking the mindset can be very jarring for people.
That is because the way BD acts , BD is not the only one that gets money, give promised release date for updates but not deliver and go radio silence for a big amound of time.. There are more like him and "if they finally break the mindset," they might think that " Oh BD acted that way, so all devs would do that as well "or they would think something like that!!!!

Reactions: hic86

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
Problem is Does BD realise that his actions will cost him credibility as a dev and financially???I doubt that because it's already 20 August 2024 and he was meant to start uploading scene by scene ep 14 today untill the end of the month but i doubt he will honor this pledge
No no, BD do as he usually do, he lives in his mind, so as long he got good income he plays the same mindgame over and over..

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
He lost 20 subs on patreon
you keep repeating that number. With what he´s getting, do you rly think 20 ppl are a loss to him? Do you rly think he cares about (best case scenario depending on the tier ) 100 bucks?

He´s getting that just by making false promises. He just has to release a 100 render update and for some reason ppl return to being milked. Make it 200+ lost subs and i´m starting to belive in humanity again

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
At least one thing is for sure - he still didnt lose his sense of humor. I wonder of Ep 13 will be out by the 1 year anniversary of the first announcement.
"As a special commemorative event, I'm releasing what I promised exactly one year ago today. As a result, pledges will be un-paused because it's just a hobby but I still support eleventy two people and 17 pets with it. And 6 of those pets are also people so they need extra support."

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
"As a special commemorative event, I'm releasing what I promised exactly one year ago today. As a result, pledges will be un-paused because it's just a hobby but I still support eleventy two people and 17 pets with it. And 6 of those pets are also people so they need extra support. Not the mention the other personalities living rent free in my head, as they are contributing greatly to these posts and Discord."
Added a missing part

• Haha
Reactions: YepperCause
Apr 30, 2023
you keep repeating that number. With what he´s getting, do you rly think 20 ppl are a loss to him? Do you rly think he cares about (best case scenario depending on the tier ) 100 bucks?

He´s getting that just by making false promises. He just has to release a 100 render update and for some reason ppl return to being milked. Make it 200+ lost subs and i´m starting to belive in humanity again
acually it's 44 people now and no i don't think it make much difference to him because he probably had lost interest as for
"Make it 200+ lost subs and i´m starting to belive in humanity again"
That is not up to me my friend , it's up to his supporters

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021

make to 1000 and we can talk again,....200 supps doesnt mean anything ,even at lets say tier 2 he is losing only 2 thousand bucks,.....after all this miking without any kind of progress shown ,and if he isnt a one finger brain and put some into savings he can go unnoticed by losing half of it and dont feel any pain at all.....
the only time i really saw him really worry was with the supposed stalker......

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
on the one hand, i don't really care that he isn't meeting his promised release dates if he really is having issues with the multiple paths causing errors that he can't seem to fix. and since i have 100s of other games to catch up on, waiting on this doesn't really bother me much. however, i really want to fuck Jax's gf and all the cheerleaders of his school, i am sure some of them are gf's of his teammates too. and those guys on that team were real shitheads from all of them. they seemed to get off on the fact that they would get to trounce a team that ..didn't have a full squad..hadn't practiced together and their star in the making was recovering from a brutal assault which left him unable to play. then even with those injuries and half a squad, they still came from a big number of pts down in the second half when the mc came back to play. which is what we want to see but i was hoping during those scenes, that the mc would just start burying 3 pointer after 3 pointer and leave the other team with a big loss. he had time, but they had to make it really close and overly dramatic. which i didn't like at all.
tbh i am not a basketball fan in the least, but i do enjoy games that have a sports theme of any kind.

3.70 star(s) 644 Votes