Feb 2, 2024
So bad you don't genuinely have the ability to know things like that so certainly you can make such a definitive conclusion without enough evidence to support it, because you'd be doing something far more meaningful with your life than, well, what you're doing. Doom posters like you contribute nothing positive to a discussion and you know it. You only give deadbeat developers like Braindrop more reasons to justify stroking their supporters. There's enough of that here and I've certainly contributed, but but lies like yours give him justification for what he does. If the game was abandoned, it would be tagged as such. Please get over yourself.
You can have sex with Vanessa as many times as you want, just play the game from the begining over and over until something falls off.

noobchan51515

May 6, 2020
Ello!
Which point do you guys think BD kinda lost track of his own game story? In my opinion I have no idea buuut That fight in the bowling center to me seem like it's the start of story going off the rail. Thanks.
my dude you dont need to Bold for every post its killing my eyes i think he lost the plot after MC got kidnapped and was in the basement or the bowling alley

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
my dude you dont need to Bold for every post its killing my eyes i think he lost the plot after MC got kidnapped and was in the basement or the bowling alley
Ello!
Sorry kinda become a habit doing using the bold! If I can't be loud with my voice! gotta be loud with my words!

Unrelated I just got my first Alerts on this site ever and it from this thread! And this is what I got "Reason: Off topic whining about moderation" and deleted my post which is fine, but does it need a warning for it?:unsure:

idrismarvin

Dec 14, 2023
Ello!
Sorry kinda become a habit doing using the bold! If I can't be loud with my voice! gotta be loud with my words!

Unrelated I just got my first Alerts on this site ever and it from this thread! And this is what I got "Reason: Off topic whining about moderation" and deleted my post which is fine, but does it need a warning for it?:unsure:
You don't need to start every post with 'Ello!' either. also - gets warned about whining about moderation and going off topic, subsequently whines about moderation in another off topic message

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
You don't need to start every post with 'Ello!' either. also - gets warned about whining about moderation and going off topic, subsequently whines about moderation in another off topic message
Once again habit that I been doing it for so long it become a things for me, but since it's seem to be annoying people I suppose I should just stop to make people happy.
I don't know what result in "whining about moderation" would imply. All I wrote was that I notice my post was delete and there a page missing in the thread or perhaps me writing that either a MOD or someone from BD discord keeping tap on this thread?:unsure:

Mikiyo

Sep 30, 2017
Anyhow since I seem to be going off-topic again, just wanted to ask question since this was my first Alert and somewhat warning on this site and it from this thread. I'm just gonna stop asking about it. Thanks for answering.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Once again habit that I been doing it for so long it become a things for me, but since it's seem to be annoying people I suppose I should just stop to make people happy.
I don't know what result in "whining about moderation" would imply. All I wrote was that I notice my post was delete and there a page missing in the thread or perhaps me writing that either a MOD or someone from BD discord keeping tap on this thread?:unsure:
They delete in bulk, yours could just be in by accident or it actually off-topic idk but that usually how it works. They wait a bit till the off topic die down from discussion(in this case there was talking about real life sports but not about the game) and then delete in bulk for convenient.

Reactions: Mikiyo
3.70 star(s) 644 Votes