shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
actually if this thread or anyone have any kind of offtoci thing mods can and will shutdown the offtoic message,so rules can be bend a little bcs as by a couple of months ago this thread is offtopic only ,if they can bend the line for this im pretty sure they can blend the abandoned tag also,....or not?

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
actually if this thread or anyone have any kind of offtoci thing mods can and will shutdown the offtoic message,so rules can be bend a little bcs as by a couple of months ago this thread is offtopic only ,if they can bend the line for this im pretty sure they can blend the abandoned tag also,....or not?
im going to be entirely honest. i have no idea what you typed out there. my brain hurts from trying to read it...

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
im going to be entirely honest. i have no idea what you typed out there. my brain hurts from trying to read it...
basicly hes saying that because the mods lossend the rules on this thread (so f95 doesn't have have to hire a full time Mod for it)
that f95 can delete off-topic/mod WVM threads and bend the abandon tag to slap it on this

Reactions: Bluesent

godkingxerxes

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2020
Remember when "Mackenzie" was "out of town" and intended to remotely connect to her home computer to upload files, but "storms" knocked out power at her house and drained the UPS? So allegedly there was no way to log in from the computer she was using to remotely connect to her home computer.

Excuse handily saved for posterity by Bob69:
https://f95zone.to/threads/wvm-s2-ch-1-ep-13-b3-braindrop.35910/post-9826329
I usually just drop in here to laugh because mid game is mid and the excuses are funny, but I haven't seen this before, how this kid still has people who pay him I'll never understand.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Well why do you call BD a kid???
my guess: He´s acting like a kid, he´s lying like a kid, everything he does just points towards him not being old enough to handle his business....

the only thing that makes him look a bit "mature" is his skill as a Con Artist. Well.... And gathering a whole cult around him that shoves money in his butthole for absolutely no reason at all

Shouki

Jul 30, 2020
my guess: He´s acting like a kid, he´s lying like a kid, everything he does just points towards him not being old enough to handle his business....

the only thing that makes him look a bit "mature" is his skill as a Con Artist. Well.... And gathering a whole cult around him that shoves money in his butthole for absolutely no reason at all
So basically in line with the "plot" of wvm, no? Everything sucking the MC/BD off because he did something at some point, and then the harem/cult gets angry if someone even looks at the MC/BD the wrong way, even if he basically did not do anything for quite a while.

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
Honestly its getting hard to find this funny lately. At this point its becoming just...disturbing behavior.
it's funny when you realize that so many suckers still pay that guy. It gets sad only when you know that so many good devs deserve more support, yet ppl pay to guy like brainded.

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes