WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
If braindead was anywhere near that hurricane it would've already been used as an excuse. Steelers fans don't come from that area of the country. It's another stall and ploy for sympathy because he apparently has the dumbest supporters in the world.

He obviously wants his money, so it could get very interesting if even some of his supporters actually hold him accountable for once. Because there is zero chance he gets both updates out before the end of the month at this point. Which still shouldn't be enough, but like I said morons for supporters. So will he have the audacity to unpause the pledges even after failing again.

Now to wait for the exciting conclusion.

popcorn.gif

Reactions: acondo

Requah

Jan 7, 2022
This Prick needs to stop giving release dates man seriously. I think he should look up on google the "Under deliver and over promise technique " just to spice things up FML LOL.

Aug 18, 2019
my bet is that he's trying to get the last full month of potential revenue from patreon (1st of October) and he'll just permanently ghost and shut down this project - - i have no faith in him and honestly want him gone, whatever this game COULD have been, it'll never be

like wanting a lying, cheating wife with a history of blatant, public affairs to finally stop after many years and be the perfect relationship you thought you could have before all the problems started

she might stop cheating, but you ain't never going to be happy together ever again

Remveer

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2024
Steelers fans don't come from that area of the country.

Now to wait for the exciting conclusion.
What Football team your a fan of often transcends states and even the region you live in. So it's not entirely impossible. I certainly don't believe it for a second but out of all the excuses he's used lately this one is the most probable. He lives in the right time zone at least. Again I don't believe it one bit, I'm am enjoying the chaos though.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
well he wrote yesterday that he had time to shut down his equipment to prevent it from getting damaged because of the storm.
that was after he wrote the power was out.
meanwhile he wrote before all that that the update was late because he added a bit more then he wanted,so more work to do.

at that time he was already more than one day late but still telling in discord the update will be out ASAP

it could be true THIS time the power out excuse,but that was now at least 10 hours ago by now.
since then he is radiosilend probably oversleeping the storm....

Last edited:
Reactions: JapanLily
3.70 star(s) 647 Votes