afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
So going around "to find somewhere with power" is weird to me, if it is not just your house/building/street.
it’s just that a lie

Just imagine that the one time he has the update ready the universe conspires against him and a fucking hurricane cuts off his power
The amount of times an act of god has prevented him from doing his job is appalling, just in the last 3 months. Oh and he was not even finished as he decided last minute to change more things.

He will “get power” back later tonight. Say something like, due to this I lost all the wind in my sails and will be a few days before it’s ready, it will be a reason of something like once I got stuff back up I was looking over it and then realized that I had to make this change.

Keep in mind, he had not even play tested it…

afrolicious

Oct 29, 2023
it’s just that a lie

The amount of times an act of god has prevented him from doing his job is appalling, just in the last 3 months. Oh and he was not even finished as he decided last minute to change more things.

He will “get power” back later tonight. Say something like, due to this I lost all the wind in my sails and will be a few days before it’s ready, it will be a reason of something like once I got stuff back up I was looking over it and then realized that I had to make this change.

Keep in mind, he had not even play tested it…
Oh also will say he needs to unpause pledges to deal with all the damage his house and family suffered due to the storm

Aug 18, 2019
Latest from BD (probably)

Hey guys. I fucked up. My power went out due to Hurricane Helena. Luckily, Dionyx has a generator and brought it over, but after I got it up and running and checked on my PC, the sudden loss of power seems to have corrupted my hard drive. Weeks if not months of work is just gone. I feel sick to my stomach, but this is completely my fault. I should have kept backups, but I never really thought about it because this has always been just a hobby for me.

So, where do we go from here?

First off, it goes without saying that the update will not be ready, but that is the least of my worries right now. I'm sorry. This is completely my fault and I don't deserve any sympathy.

But, it gets worse. The generator that Dionyx brought over seems to have been defective or something. I started it up in the living room of my house and it was letting off some kind of poisonous gas that seems to have affected my cat, dog, goldfish, and Mackenzie. All of them are sick and throwing up. It just so happened that Mackenzie's entire family was in the living room as well and they're all sick too. I'm going to have to take the pets and the family to the hospital, but due to the storm, we can't leave the house. We're just going to have to suffer with the sickness brought on by this generator until the storm passes, so hopefully we're able to get through this quickly.

I know I don't deserve your support, but due to the recent issues brought on by the storm, I'm going to need to unpause pledges. I am going to have more medical bills than I can even imagine and if there is any chance of me working on the game, I'll need to have my head straight and I can't do that if I'm stressing about all the financial stuff.

Again, I know I fucked up and I don't deserve your support, so if anyone wants a refund, just let me know and I'll do it. And if you do get a refund, I will still give you the update free of charge when it comes out. Just make sure you join the Discord before you cancel support.

On the bright side, I've been on the phone all day with a company that claims they can recover the corrupted data. It's not as easy as you might think when the data I'm trying to recover is lewd content. One company hung up on me and another just said no, but I'm pretty sure this company will help me out. Unfortunately, they're looking for around $10000 for recovery and they might not even be able to get all the renders. I'll have to wait and see, but with any luck, they'll have the data fully recovered by the end of October. After that, I'll need to go through and check everything and depending on how much work is left after that, I'll provide an update on a release. Hopefully I can get it out by the end of the first week of October, but I don't want to set a hard deadline since I've missed so many.

And again, please don't defend me. I fucked up and this is all my fault (except for the part about the hurricane). I'm sorry and even thought I don't deserve your support, I appreciate everyone who still supports me. My mental is thrashed right now, but hopefully once all of the dust settles, I can get this update out and we can put this all behind us.
if dude put 1/2 as much work in to his game than his excuses, we'd be on CH17 by now

CandyGuru2214

Aug 13, 2023
I’m enjoying the game so far now at the same time I’m also a hugeeeee basketball fan ( one of the main reasons why I downloaded this game)

I would like to see some more basketball related things ( I don’t really know how far I am when regarding the current update FYI.. maybe there’s way more basketball involved)

The interactions with the female cast is good , but damn they just keep popping up one after another

I remember the MC dunking in practice and then bam… he gets gets distracted by jasmine? I think that’s her name and gets pulled off the court… let me hoop some more lol

Aug 18, 2019
I’m enjoying the game so far now at the same time I’m also a hugeeeee basketball fan ( one of the main reasons why I downloaded this game)

I would like to see some more basketball related things ( I don’t really know how far I am when regarding the current update FYI.. maybe there’s way more basketball involved)

The interactions with the female cast is good , but damn they just keep popping up one after another

I remember the MC dunking in practice and then bam… he gets gets distracted by jasmine? I think that’s her name and gets pulled off the court… let me hoop some more lol
you poor innocent new-player; god speed

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017

The most basketball content you get from this game is that you have sex with your teammates and your coach

Jimmy_Jam

May 1, 2022
Still nothing eh? Somebody better pick up that phone......because i fucking CALLED IT! lol
Yea not a word in discord so I am guessing he will pop up in a few days with " Helena hit my area hard and I lost my hard drive with everything so its going to be a bit longer. I will have to unpause because Helena hit me hard so I need the $$ but you can unsub if you want, its ok I dont mind"

Nov 22, 2021
Yea not a word in discord so I am guessing he will pop up in a few days with " Helena hit my area hard and I lost my hard drive with everything so its going to be a bit longer. I will have to unpause because Helena hit me hard so I need the $$ but you can unsub if you want, its ok I dont mind"
I doubt he will be that mentally together with it but I understand XD Story isn't whacky enough XD

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
can´t believe what i am reading here :LOL:

still nothing i knew it.
he used the power is out excuse only once if i remember correctly.
about time i say he hasn´t used that excuse in a while :LOL:

nobody can take this guy seriously anymore.
everytime when a release is near something happens that delays the update.
how can this be that someone is so unlucky that is impossible.

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
Or solicit donations. lol

pastaxpastax

Jul 15, 2023
can´t believe what i am reading here :LOL:

still nothing i knew it.
he used the power is out excuse only once if i remember correctly.
about time i say he hasn´t used that excuse in a while :LOL:

nobody can take this guy seriously anymore.
everytime when a release is near something happens that delays the update.
how can this be that someone is so unlucky that is impossible.
Yeah they need to put both an "Abandoned" and a "Teasing" tag on this motherfucker. Unfortunately you don't get the type of teasing you'd expect. At least do a sexy dance for me first.

RX-9/C

Jun 22, 2017
Now everyone is coming up with excuses for him in discord, they are all discussing the hurricane and how he probably got hit and doesnt have power so he cant message on discord and this and that and splat
Hurry we need to donate money for him to go to Starbucks to buy a mocha vanilla caramel frappuchino to use the wifi there to upload the update

3.70 star(s) 647 Votes