The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
threatened to make her tits smaller and add piercings to her............i don't want either of those things to happen.
You do realize he was joking right? Merely trying to illustrate that any changes to characters are subject to his whims not the demands and "requests" of people who don't like how he designed them. He's done the same thing to me with bailey a bunch of times :p

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
You do realize he was joking right? Merely trying to illustrate that any changes to characters are subject to his whims not the demands and "requests" of people who don't like how he designed them. He's done the same thing to me with bailey a bunch of times :p
in my life-it's better to assume the worst.

Reactions: riktor

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
MC's has been there for 5 days. Banged 3 pregnancy clients, banged Rachel twice + her friend once (Eden?), banged Jamie a few times, banged Shauna twice, banged Zoe, banged Bailey, banged Alexis, banged Liz, banged the nurse, banged Katie, almost banged Tia and is making progress with the rest.

Probably averages 3 bangings per day. At this rate, he'll get a DNP in his first game due to exhaustion.

Reactions: Exu

K18

Apr 19, 2018
MC's has been there for 5 days. Banged 3 pregnancy clients, banged Rachel twice + her friend once (Eden?), banged Jamie a few times, banged Shauna twice, banged Zoe, banged Bailey, banged Alexis, banged Liz, banged the nurse, banged Katie, almost banged Tia and is making progress with the rest.

Probably averages 3 bangings per day. At this rate, he'll get a DNP in his first game due to exhaustion.
MC didn't bang Bailey... yet... Not in the same banging way as the other girls. Although, MC did finger-bang and tongue-bang Bailey.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC also didn't bang Katie... yet. MC just got a blowjob before Lauren interrupted.

Depending on your choices you can bang/penetrate Shauna up to 3 times.
I guess MC needs to carry a gallon of water with him everywhere with all that exercising and baby-making.

Reactions: lucas69 and Antosha

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

WVM [Day 1-6 v0.6.2] [Braindrop] - Original Size: 1.35GB

Download Win (328MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
Can someone explain how this game is released ?

It's like a day in multiple parts ? so this is like Day 6 part 2 ?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes