VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
We saw her in class on Day 4 and talked to her. The day of class we skipped was Day 5 which is also when she says that line. Her phrasing made it sound like A: She used to see him in the diner regularly before (when he only saw her there once) and B: he hadn't been there in a while (when it was two days prior since he saw her there, only one since he visited). Seriously, her line doesn't make sense, but it "feels" like it when it's been several realtime months for players versus 5 game time days.
I'm telling you, she's got a CRUSHING on MC, so she's talking all sorts of bullshit :WeSmart: :KEK:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
how do i say yes 2 types of question
You either agree to see a scene or decline. Example:

"Have sex with her" or "Decline"

If you want scenes with that character, say yes. If not, say no. You will often get an opportunity to pursue that character later as well. There aren't a lot of consequences at this point so just pick whatever you want to do at the time.

• Angry
Reactions: Sativa-29

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Seriously? walkthrough? Seriously? Seriously? Seriously?:FacePalm:
Don't be mean. There are a Lot of menu choices and if you haven't played it you might not know if you are locking yourself out from something later. In fact, there are a lot of flags set that are just never used (currently). I can understand someone being confused.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Don't be mean. There are a Lot of menu choices and if you haven't played it you might not know if you are locking yourself out from something later. In fact, there are a lot of flags set that are just never used (currently). I can understand someone being confused.
Look, I understand. But this topic has already been discussed so many times here. Plus the link in the post was supposed to lead to some thoughts, isn't it?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Look, I understand. But this topic has already been discussed so many times here. Plus the link in the post was supposed to lead to some thoughts, isn't it?
The Walkthrough link leads to a meme. Funny, but not super helpful. Especially if their english is not very good and just navigating the forum is difficult.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
The Walkthrough link leads to a meme. Funny, but not super helpful. Especially if their english is not very good and just navigating the forum is difficult.
Exactly, it was meme. This should be suggestive. I myself am sitting here with a translator, because my level is only enough to understand more or less(not translate, and certainly not talk) household English.(as in the game, for example) Never mind, I deal it, slowly, but deal :D

Reactions: Tarter

Bruce 233018

Jan 1, 2019
You either agree to see a scene or decline. Example:

"Have sex with her" or "Decline"

If you want scenes with that character, say yes. If not, say no. You will often get an opportunity to pursue that character later as well. There aren't a lot of consequences at this point so just pick whatever you want to do at the time.
so there isnt a thing that in every choice i have a 1 point to gain or lose

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
The best part about this game is just that (in-game) a week hasn't even passed. The MC is having so much sex its a miracle hes not dehydrated;
lol.
I actually had this exact thought! Man's a martyr!

Also... getting any of Rachael's clients pregnant is going to be a bit of a a, um, long shot. I mean, if you've unloaded your clip that many times, you'll still be putting a few live rounds out there each time, but... ;)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
MC's has been there for 5 days. Banged 3 pregnancy clients, banged Rachel twice + her friend once (Eden?), banged Jamie a few times, banged Shauna twice, banged Zoe, banged Bailey, banged Alexis, banged Liz, banged the nurse, banged Katie, almost banged Tia and is making progress with the rest.

Probably averages 3 bangings per day. At this rate, he'll get a DNP in his first game due to exhaustion.

metallicaphil

Dec 14, 2017
it hasn't even dropped on his patreon yet and I haven't seen any definitive time frame on the discord either.....plus it some times takes a while to leak...some times not lol
a part of me wants to share it with the people who can't afford to support him, but another part of me doesn't want to betray Braindrop. if that makes sense

Reactions: L30 and bobbo69
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes