MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Shauna and the mc are closer-she's more relaxed with him. it stands to reason that after fucking the mc-she'd be comfortable with the girls. plus, i'm sure she'd prefer it that way.
Not sure that is true. While I am not playing with trans Shauna, psychologically it doesn't make a *lot* of sense for her. She wants to be seen as a woman, and topping the person she MOST wants to see her as a woman seems like a bridge too far.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not sure that is true. While I am not playing with trans Shauna, psychologically it doesn't make a *lot* of sense for her. She wants to be seen as a woman, and topping the person she MOST wants to see her as a woman seems like a bridge too far.
which only makes it the most impactful and meaningful. how do you think Shauna would've reacted to Jaime gave her a hand job? Shauna only became more comfortable with him-as he has with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZakAttak and VepsrP

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
which only makes it the most impactful and meaningful. who do you think Shauna would've reacted to Jaime gave her a hand job? Shauna only became more comfortable with him-as he has.
Building intimacy with Jaime seems a lot easier. By an order of magnitude. They are already well on the way to being close. And that just from a realist perspective. From a meta-game perspective, if we think of scenes independent of whether Shauna is trans or not, Shauna and Jaime "playing" together at this stage seems far, far simpler.

But perhaps we must agree to disagree on this.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
there's already a lot more intimacy between Shauna and the mc. play the trans rout-you might see that i'm right.
There's really not that much difference dialogue-wise between the two routes (for better or worse) when it comes to intimate scenes. I am *aware* of the degrees of comfort between the two, and I am still confident in my assessment of the current psychological state of the three characters. It would be much easier for Shauna and Jaime to reach the same degree of physicality as MC and Shauna (by simple virtue of the two becoming almost paired at the hip in these latter days) than it would for Shauna and MC to reach the point of her topping him. This isn't to say they would not be able to *get there* but it's doesn't seem like anyone in the situation is looking to achieve as a priority. Perhaps Penny would be a different story?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
again, Shauna's far more closer to him and listen to him-Shauna was nervous as hell the first time they were all three together-she wanted to get dressed and likely go home-she only calmed down because of the mc and allowed him the give her a hand job to help her finish-he gave her the confidence to jerk off.
And she was just as nervous in that scene as a woman. And he helped her finish then as well. And they progressed further since as a trio. Again, the point is that the hurdle of her achieving the same physicality with Jaime is much lower because of what they ALREADY have achieved.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
And she was just as nervous in that scene as a woman. And he helped her finish then as well. And they progressed further since as a trio. Again, the point is that the hurdle of her achieving the same physicality with Jaime is much lower because of what they ALREADY have achieved.
barely. again-it was mostly him that made her comfortable-he's her rock. again, play the trans path-others have said it makes a difference.

Reactions: VepsrP

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
The trans-path is more harmonious, meaningful. The girl’s-path looks more like a Trans-path pruning.:unsure:
That is my perception of it as well. A lot of Shauna's behavior does not make sense unless it's on the trans path. And Penny... really comes across as a creepy stalker in the girl path. It's not just those two "branches", there's a number of spots where choices seem like they *should* matter more, but don't. It's not that I don't empathize with the difficulty of narrative branching, but the narrative disconnect some of the scenes yield when weighed against earlier scenes is one of the two big issues I have with the game (the other being pacing).

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
what the pacing?
Yeah. Far too much crammed into 5 days, which makes a lot of the interpersonal developments seem "off". Especially since the timeline is supposed to speed up after the first basketball game. I mean, hell, they've already lived in 4 different residences so far in 5 days (not including the RV) and MC still needs to move.

It becomes odd in some of the dialogues, like Rainn mentioning MC not hanging around the diner lately. I mean, he first visited it ever on Day 3, visited again on Day 4 after hours (though she might not know that) and then she says it on Day 5. Just an odd line when you are aware of the timeline (easier for me, perhaps, since I first played on Day 5).

"Coach Harper isn't the problem", are you sure? You literally met her the day before, and have never experienced her coaching. At best he should have been on "I want to give her a chance" as opposed to "If she goes I go". If they had, had some time to do practices before that scene, it would make more *sense* but it feels disingenuous in the current scenario.

Reactions: poloko

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Yeah. Far too much crammed into 5 days, which makes a lot of the interpersonal developments seem "off". Especially since the timeline is supposed to speed up after the first basketball game. I mean, hell, they've already lived in 4 different residences so far in 5 days (not including the RV) and MC still needs to move.

It becomes odd in some of the dialogues, like Rainn mentioning MC not hanging around the diner lately. I mean, he first visited it ever on Day 3, visited again on Day 4 after hours (though she might not know that) and then she says it on Day 5. Just an odd line when you are aware of the timeline (easier for me, perhaps, since I first played on Day 5).

"Coach Harper isn't the problem", are you sure? You literally met her the day before, and have never experienced her coaching. At best he should have been on "I want to give her a chance" as opposed to "If she goes I go". If they had, had some time to do practices before that scene, it would make more *sense* but it feels disingenuous in the current scenario.
Harper - it makes more sense if you had your eye on her the first day. But if not, there may not be much logic. Rainn only complains that she hasn't seen MC for a long time, and hasn't found a word about dinner or a cafe. Consider that she hasn't seen him for a day and a half, so it's logical to ask where he disappears.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Harper - it makes more sense if you had your eye on her the first day.
Not really, because that just means the MC is *only* thinking with his dick when his future career is on the line.

Rainn only complains that she hasn't seen MC for a long time, and hasn't found a word about dinner or a cafe.
MC: "So how's everything? How's the diner going?"
Rainn: "Going well... Haven't seen you around anymore though."

She's saying she hasn't seen him around the diner anymore via context. MC *said* diner, Rainn *implied* it via context.

Consider that she hasn't seen him for a day and a half, so it's logical to ask where he disappears.
We met her on Day 3. We literally spoke to her in class in Day 4. She says this on Day 5. No, her words don't make sense in that timeline. If she said "I didn't see you in class today" that would make sense.

Reactions: poloko

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
MC: "So how's everything? How's the diner going?"
Rainn: "Going well... Haven't seen you around anymore though."

She's saying she hasn't seen him around the diner anymore via context. MC *said* diner, Rainn *implied* it via context.

We met her on Day 3. We literally spoke to her in class in Day 4. She says this on Day 5. No, her words don't make sense in that timeline. If she said "I didn't see you in class today" that would make sense.
She probably wanted to see him very much. Plus, we were not there on Thursday(meaning a meeting with her), or on Friday. So she said she never seen him around anymore though... :unsure: Wednesday was the only time.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
She probably wanted to see him very much. Plus, we were not there on Thursday(meaning a meeting with her), or on Friday. So she said she never seen him around anymore though... :unsure: Wednesday was the only time.
We saw her in class on Day 4 and talked to her. The day of class we skipped was Day 5 which is also when she says that line. Her phrasing made it sound like A: She used to see him in the diner regularly before (when he only saw her there once) and B: he hadn't been there in a while (when it was two days prior since he saw her there, only one since he visited). Seriously, her line doesn't make sense, but it "feels" like it when it's been several realtime months for players versus 5 game time days.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes