Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I saw that post, and he mentioned 'optional scenes with Shauna's penis', but not explicitly Shauna fucking the male MC. So Braindrop, how about it?
there are already scenes with shauna-just non of her using her dick,

There will be optional scenes with trans Shauna and Penny.
that was his response to the question.

Last edited by a moderator:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
there are already scenes with shauna-just non of her using her dick,

that was his response to the question.
The question is, are we just going to be giving her a hand, or are we going to blow her or get fucked by her? Personally, I'm very into the first, but not into the other two.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
i'm fine-so long as i don't have to deal with dude on dude. not much sense in adding trans girls. otherwise. all the dialog and progress already foreshadows the answer, anyway.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
MC already gave her a hand with or without agreeing with Penny, when MC/Jamie/Shauna had their first "threesome" MC could finish her off.

I don't think MC will be the one getting fucked or blowing them, but Penny/Shauna doing stuff with the other girls. The question that asked BD about it included "Like some scenes with her an Jaime " . The question and the answer didn't say anything about MC, just Shauna/Penny and other girls.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
MC already gave her a hand with or without agreeing with Penny, when MC/Jamie/Shauna had their first "threesome" MC could finish her off.

I don't think MC will be the one getting fucked or blowing them, but Penny/Shauna doing stuff with the other girls. The question that asked BD about it included "Like some scenes with her an Jaime " . The question and the answer didn't say anything about MC, just Shauna/Penny and other girls.
penny asked if the mc wanted to do things with her (Shauna's) dick. not to call you a liar, but don't remember him being specific. i'm also inclined to believe he meant there will be optional scenes with trans Shauna and Penny with the mc.

Last edited:

oxy_chan

Jan 4, 2020
agreed-they do add spice. i don't think i'd be with one in rl-but i have seen 2 i could consider-look up miss London
The trans stuff I'm really into it because irl I have strong attraction towards them as well.
Although, Miss London is not that cute.. There are definitely hotter ones.

Reactions: ZakAttak

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
The trans stuff I'm really into it because irl I have strong attraction towards them as well.
Although, Miss London is not that cute.. There are definitely hotter ones.
again, though-i don't seek them out-but still-my opinion would be unlikely to change.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
went close last time. i think it would make more sense for her to top the mc. first.
While I don't want to kink shame, I really don't think it "makes more sense". At all, really. It seems like a much bigger hurdle for MC to take dick for the first time than Jaime to take a different dick (with permission).

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
While I don't want to kink shame, I really don't think it "makes more sense". At all, really. It seems like a much bigger hurdle for MC to take dick for the first time than Jaime to take a different dick (with permission).
Shauna and the mc are closer-she's more relaxed with him. it stands to reason that after fucking the mc-she'd be comfortable with the girls. plus, i'm sure she'd prefer it that way.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
i wonder if we will get shauna x jamie sex at some point or will dev shy away from that
Take your time, we haven't even passed the first game week yet. Bluecat is out for 2 weeks groves has not yet come to harem. Everything will be, everything that the existing game tags suggest. And a little more, if we're lucky. :sneaky:

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.70 star(s) 640 Votes