Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Okay, finished.

First of all, it's an excelent game! It's no mistery on how it's popular here on F95zone. I confess that the premise of "popular guy with a perfect life fucking cheerleaders" wasn't something that I was interested, but since it was around here for so much time, I decided to give a go, and it was perfect. The background of the main character is/was interesting enough to make me interested on the whole time and the girls are hot.

I confess that I wasn't liking Jamie at first, basically for the same reasons I didn't like Chloe, from A Mother's Love: She felt distant, maybe apart from the main action of the game, and someone near to her, on this case Shauna (which is a female on my gameplay) was more interesting than her. I'm glad that this was corrected later.

Well, since it's a straight-foward game and it has too few space for speculation, I would like to say that, even Damien being a friend, it's wrong what he's doing with Jasmine. It's better for him to assume being gay than let the girl (with an incredible piece of ass) blinded.

What I wasn't expecting is Liz being such... a problematic character. She's great, but there's too much issues on her that prevents the player to be near to her. It's clear that she's in a mild love with the MC, but being such a prude wasn't something that I was expecting from her, due to the past.

Well, it's another game to follow, and WVM turned itself into a great one, probably one of my favorite ones. Kudos to the team and I'm pretty sure that I'll follow and support soon.
I'm glad you enjoyed it. :)
And there's no team, just little ol' me. :LUL:

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
I don't see it as Eve being a prude so much as her perceiving Jaime as not valuing "what she has" as much. One could look at the Jaime situation multiple ways depending on personal understanding. One is that she wants her boyfriend to be as happy as possible and doesn't mind sharing him, and the other is that she really doesn't care enough about him to get jealous. From Eve's perspective, Jaime "won" the man she had been into for years. Furthermore, he had never seemingly noticed her advances for years and yet immediately after joining college it completely changed. EVEN further, Jaime had been dating him for a couple months before then and yet the sharing only occurs after joining college and not when she was there and obviously interested. You could say, the whole situation has her frustrated because in a way it looks like she is being directly rejected by MC from her perspective. Keep in mind, she does not have an omnipotent view on everything and she also has a history with the MC (unlike 95% of the other characters)
Ok, Who is Eve? :unsure: Maby Liz

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

Hello everyone :)

Life after the part time job.
This week has went insanely well. I didn't realize the difference that not having the responsibilities of my part time job would make.
I'd like to consider myself a workaholic, so having this much more time to work on the little things is making a huge difference.

A second to clarify
Saw some confusion on my latest Saturday renders post so I'll just re-iterate something here.
Saturday renders are not teasers. They are renders I make specifically for those posts, they will never be in WVM. They're just for fun and for me to try new things. :)

Not much to talk about this week.

It's been a very calm week so far. I've just been working on this part 2 release so not much to report on other than things are going very well.
So I'd like to take this time to say something...

Extending thanks.
This is the part of the weekly teasers where I usually thank everyone and remind you all what you mean to me.
Of course all of that is as valid today as it ever has been, but I'd like to put it past this for today. I have a lot of thoughts and I don't really know how to structure them all so I may ramble a bit.

As a dev, I interact with a ton of other devs. A lot of these devs are the ones who inspired me to make WVM.
I wouldn't be here without them. Our conversations sometime delve into some of the negatives of being a dev and 90% of the time it's about the criticisms we receive.
(I just want to be clear that I think criticism is obviously a good thing, there's not many ways to grow without it).
The issue doesn't come from the criticism itself, it comes from the emotions that can be attached to it and how it can sometimes feel draining.

This bit isn't about me in particular it's about all devs, although I feel the best way to illustrate it is to speak from my personal experience.

So WVM will be 5 months old in 2 days. So I've had very early success. You all have seen me from my beginning point grow into where I am now, WVM is the first game I've made and the first time I'm sharing something I've made with other people. So I was very new to criticism on this scale. I never expected WVM to be as popular as it has been, it wasn't made with that in mind. I was just doing something I loved to do and decided to share it.
I'm fucking grateful for the success, don't get me wrong. But with the success and popularity comes many eyeballs. Many of whom will write harsh insults and criticisms. And I still have a mindset to where I have to read and consider it all, and that can be incredibly draining. It can just really stink sometimes when you're putting your heart and soul into something and it being dissected by thousands of people. I know a ton of other devs go through this exact same thing. It's just a part of it, a necessary part of it. You can just feel like you're drowning in it at times.

Okay, now to the point... lol

The thing that makes it all worth it is when you read that one comment of someone saying they loved it. That they appreciate what you're doing.
I've been very fortunate to where I receive a ton of love, but there's a good many devs making quality games that don't.
What I'm trying to get at is that if you ever have a free moment, message your favorite dev and let them know that you're enjoying their game and you want to see it continue. That can be just what that dev needs to continue on that day. I know there have been many days where one of those messages completely changed my mood.
We're all just a bunch of perverts who want to play games. A ton of these devs providing these awesome games don't get the credit or the love that they deserve.
A little thank you can go a long way.

(Once again, not talking about me. I have my fair share of valid critics and my fair share of hate. But the support and love I've received is overwhelming. I'm talking about the devs giving it their all who aren't as lucky as I have been.)

Thank you for coming to my ted talk. lmao
Love you guys. <3

(Oh and patron only teasers coming shortly) :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
beat me to it lol
Such is the price of being High Priest of The Cult of Bailey... You just don't get the time to do all the small things in life (except worshipping her petite loveable-ness) when you're fervently spreading the word of Bailey.

To the pill or... :whistle::cool:
Regrettably both... Mistook the damn thing for my multivitamin. Again...:whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: ZakAttak
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes