whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I actually like the MC as a character. The problem for me is that he is portrayed as a moral upstanding student that everyone respects and likes because he is genuine and honest. The type that would not cheat on his GF, but if you choose not to play the straight arrow route, it does not take a lot for him to start cheating. The Best friend I got. (I actually wanted to keep her a secret from my GF and just fooled around with her on occasion.)

The way the character is portrayed and the way he is acting (Choosing the cheating route) does not seem compatible.
Perhaps, just a suggestion, the reason that the MC is not behaving "in character" is because you chose a different option?
If you want his character to match his actions, choose actions that match his character?

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Perhaps, just a suggestion, the reason that the MC is not behaving "in character" is because you chose a different option?
If you want his character to match his actions, choose actions that match his character?
To be fair, part of the issue is that the world is not reacting to the differences. At the moment, the only one holding MC to task for cheating is the player.

Reactions: Alfius

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
To be fair, part of the issue is that the world is not reacting to the differences. At the moment, the only one holding MC to task for cheating is the player.
Who knows that he cheated, other than the girls he fucked, who knew he had a GF and still wanted to fuck him?
Why would/should their attitude towards him change?

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, finished.

First of all, it's an excelent game! It's no mistery on how it's popular here on F95zone. I confess that the premise of "popular guy with a perfect life fucking cheerleaders" wasn't something that I was interested, but since it was around here for so much time, I decided to give a go, and it was perfect. The background of the main character is/was interesting enough to make me interested on the whole time and the girls are hot.

I confess that I wasn't liking Jamie at first, basically for the same reasons I didn't like Chloe, from A Mother's Love: She felt distant, maybe apart from the main action of the game, and someone near to her, on this case Shauna (which is a female on my gameplay) was more interesting than her. I'm glad that this was corrected later.

Well, since it's a straight-foward game and it has too few space for speculation, I would like to say that, even Damien being a friend, it's wrong what he's doing with Jasmine. It's better for him to assume being gay than let the girl (with an incredible piece of ass) blinded.

What I wasn't expecting is Liz being such... a problematic character. She's great, but there's too much issues on her that prevents the player to be near to her. It's clear that she's in a mild love with the MC, but being such a prude wasn't something that I was expecting from her, due to the past.

Well, it's another game to follow, and WVM turned itself into a great one, probably one of my favorite ones. Kudos to the team and I'm pretty sure that I'll follow and support soon.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Who knows that he cheated, other than the girls he fucked, who knew he had a GF and still wanted to fuck him?
The point is that there is NO difference, at the moment, for if you fool around with or without permission. Which makes the MC's internal dialogue generally feel awkward. Other than a single moment early on, he's not shown much in the way of guilt which falls in contrast with the general perception of his character. Acting outside of what he "normally" should be should yield a lot of introspection.

Reactions: Alfius

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
It's clear that she's in a mild love with the MC, but being such a prude wasn't something that I was expecting from her, due to the past.
I don't see it as Liz being a prude so much as her perceiving Jaime as not valuing "what she has" as much. One could look at the Jaime situation multiple ways depending on personal understanding. One is that she wants her boyfriend to be as happy as possible and doesn't mind sharing him, and the other is that she really doesn't care enough about him to get jealous. From Eve's perspective, Jaime "won" the man she had been into for years. Furthermore, he had never seemingly noticed her advances for years and yet immediately after joining college it completely changed. EVEN further, Jaime had been dating him for a couple months before then and yet the sharing only occurs after joining college and not when she was there and obviously interested. You could say, the whole situation has her frustrated because in a way it looks like she is being directly rejected by MC from her perspective. Keep in mind, she does not have an omnipotent view on everything and she also has a history with the MC (unlike 95% of the other characters)

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
The other cheerleaders that brought the sister to be fucked, the dean, the "business owner" who is pimping him out... and that's before the end of day 2.

Then there's everyone the fucked girls told as they bragged that they managed to bag the Big Man on Campus.

You know how two people keep a secret? They go into the woods together.. and only one returns.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The point is that there is NO difference, at the moment, for if you fool around with or without permission. Which makes the MC's internal dialogue generally feel awkward. Other than a single moment early on, he's not shown much in the way of guilt which falls in contrast with the general perception of his character. Acting outside of what he "normally" should be should yield a lot of introspection.
Hmm, fair point. The internal dialogue doesn't change.
But neither does he, really. He still cares for them all, he seems to be the kind of guy who loves them all and wants to protect and take care of them all.
You also have to consider that him, Shauna and Jamie all went from virgins to their new sexually awoken states pretty quickly, too.
So they don't seem to have much issue with adjusting to new positions/situations pretty quickly.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
You also have to consider that him, Shauna and Jamie all went from virgins to their new sexually awoken states pretty quickly, too.
So they don't seem to have much issue with adjusting to new positions/situations pretty quickly.
That is actually a problem, from a pacing perspective. One which might adversely effect their characters long term. Hmm, I think I'll do a longer write up right now to elaborate my thoughts a bit better.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Why is this so popular when the characters are so ugly?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that Jazz...

I know tons of people like to shit on Jamie, but honestly I find her magnitudes hotter than the gross Bailey, and yet she has a damn lame cult... Still there is someone for everyone... I liked that in this update we banged Zoe who I always found mega-hot, yet wont complain that people got a bit of Penny who I find ugly.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The other cheerleaders that brought the sister to be fucked, the dean, the "business owner" who is pimping him out... and that's before the end of day 2.
A) Other cheerleaders (Zoe & Bailey) are both girls you get it on with but you didn't fuck either of them then, during that scene, so who are they boasting for? The new girl (Liz) who you fucked as part of a ritual/routine? Doubtful they'd boast on someone else's behalf.
B) Only if you chose to go that route. So you chose to act out of character.
C) Rachael is a friend of your Mum's, she wants you to do this work. What possible reason would she have for selling you out?

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That is actually a problem, from a pacing perspective. One which might adversely effect their characters long term. Hmm, I think I'll do a longer write up right now to elaborate my thoughts a bit better.
It's why I have different saves for different routes.
One for Totally Faithful, one for Harem after Permission, & one for full on FATM.

I don't want to get bitten by unforeseen penalties for choices made! lol

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes