Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
This MC seems like a morally good guy, but then behaves like a douche, but is still seen as a morally good guy. This is maybe, why the game loses me.
Then I would suggest you to restart the game and play as the faithful boyfriend. Without spoiling too much, after a point you'll still be able to fool around as much as you want but this time it makes sense in the way the story evolved. You'll lose some initial content but you'll gain a more coherent story.
I only started to play game yesterday, so I would not know
This game gets WEEKLY updates of ~150 renders each, this is by far the highest renders per day output and the fastest release time in the market (for comparison BaDIK's last update avaraged 120 renders per week and took ~5 months). You'll also notice a steep increase in renders quality as you play the game.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Then I would suggest you to restart the game and play as the faithful boyfriend. Without spoiling too much, after a point you'll still be able to fool around as much as you want but this time it makes sense in the way the story evolved. You'll lose some initial content but you'll gain a more coherent story.
Will try that thanks!!

Reactions: Antosha

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
Loved the new update! Also, i really like the dev's notes in the end of every update :) really appreciated the shout out to others games developers as well. That was classy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Braindrop

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
The Krypt Angel

Don't know who started the doppelganger game but it seems there's an answer to why Damien's been dodging Jasmine lately...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damien you sly dog you :cool:
OMFG lol HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that is just plain absurd lol

• Haha
Reactions: crewfalcons

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
The Krypt Angel

Don't know who started the doppelganger game but it seems there's an answer to why Damien's been dodging Jasmine lately...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damien you sly dog you :cool:
I wonder if Lee has any trouble with that... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: crewfalcons

Jojo4404

Nov 2, 2019
plz help game stuck at what is your name and cannot go beyond it (Android) i tried reinstalling but didn't work

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes