a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Honeslty why isn;t their a way to fuck ryans girl? I feel like there are MULTIPLE times to talk her into it.
Who is Ryan?

I got a Damien and his girl that may get to have soon.
Mackey did not seem to have a girl yet.
Lee I think is gay and going after Damien.

Reactions: Triangulum Games

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Why would futa be added? Leave the trans out too while you're at it. If you feel you have to add further male on male relations, just leave it as simple as that IMO.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Why would futa be added? Leave the trans out too while you're at it. If you feel you have to add further male on male relations, just leave it as simple as that IMO.
There is no futa, only trans. And it is always going to have its place in my story. It's optional if you don't like it.
And if I feel I want to add something then I will... it's my game.

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
Sorry to say but trans is most likely to continue because of MC best friend if you choice the trans which can be avoided if you choice your best friend to be an 100% girl now if Braindrop decided's to add more trans then the two we know of that's his choice which I'm sure he add an way to avoid if you don't like it.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Hey Braindrop!
First off, I absolutely love your game. So far, I think it is fucking fantastic. Just one question, why did you change Nat's hair?
I get that it's your game and you can do what you want, it's just that that is one of my favorite hair styles in these types of games and I'm a little sad to see it go. Was it a technical decision, like was it difficult to work with or was it just your personal preference? Just curious. Plus it would be great if you could let her occasionally let her hair down for special occasions. ;)

Also, will there be any incest added at some point in time? Trust me, we wont tell Patreon. :giggle:

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Hey Braindrop!
First off, I absolutely love your game. So far, I think it is fucking fantastic. Just one question, why did you change Nat's hair?
I get that it's your game and you can do what you want, it's just that that is one of my favorite hair styles in these types of games and I'm a little sad to see it go. Was it a technical decision, like was it difficult to work with or was it just your personal preference? Just curious. Plus it would be great if you could let her occasionally let her hair down for special occasions. ;)
He said it was hard to work with.

Reactions: Soul_less327

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
I wasn't saying that's what needs to be done. It was an opinion (Hence using the word "IMO" somewhere in there). You're right, your game just saw some comment about adding futa in and that's what sparked my response.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
Hey Braindrop!

Also, will there be any incest added at some point in time? Trust me, we wont tell Patreon. :giggle:
1. Nat was one of the first characters I created, so I had limited assets at the time.
2. As I got deeper into her character I realized the hair really didn't suit her personality.
3. It's not that it was difficult to work with, more so it wasn't very enjoyable to work with.
4. I personally prefer the new hair.

I wasn't saying that's what needs to be done. It was an opinion (Hence using the word "IMO" somewhere in there). You're right, your game just saw some comment about adding futa in and that's what sparked my response.
Gotcha, it didn't have the context attached so I didn't realize you were replying to someone. (If you want to reply then the option to do so is in the bottom right hand corner of the post) :)

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
That was for a good cause, so it doesn't count as cheating... :giggle:
ha ha, you keep telling yourself that. ;)
You had a choice to walk away and not do it.
I'm going with what someone suggested a while back: Anything that took place without Jamie's knowledge, or prior to her giving the OK, is likely to constitue "cheating".
I have 3 saves. 1 for Faithful route, one for no cheating harem route & a 3rd for FATM (anything that moves)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes