crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Quite a few women in WVM that made an Orgasm face/Ahegao (fucked silly) face reaction. Some tamer than others. Brittany, Alexis, and Zoe had the best reactions with Brittany taking the #1 spot.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Quite a few women in WVM that made an Orgasm face/Ahegao (fucked silly) face reaction. Some tamer than others. Brittany, Alexis, and Zoe had the best reactions with Brittany taking the #1 spot.
Where did you get the last render from Alexis? I don’t remember something like that :unsure:

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah, no unnecessary drama and the MC can carry two drunk semi-conscious girls at the same time on his shoulders with ease. Likely even carry (and drag) them out a building in a fire emergency if needed. Unlike someone else :whistle:.
As i said before, not only did MC carry two drunk half-conscious girls on his shoulders with ease from the school building to the dorm rooms. I forgot MC also carried the tall & thick sleeping Willow up a ladder case of stairs. Making what was thought to be impossible, possible :cool:. Proving that other MCs too, can carry women to safety.
Not only is MC good at catching basketballs, he's good at catching falling women too.

Reading those scenes above, MC says damn a lot :LOL:.

Reactions: ImperialD

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
As i said before, not only did MC carry two drunk half-conscious girls on his shoulders with ease from the school building to the dorm rooms. I forgot MC also carried the tall & thick sleeping Willow up a ladder case of stairs. Making what was thought to be impossible, possible :cool:. Proving that other MCs too, can carry women to safety.
Not only is MC good at catching basketballs, he's good at catching falling women too.

Reading those scenes above, MC says damn a lot :LOL:.
This MC is a chad and a power fantasy & I like that. But I'm glad that not all games are like this

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Braindrop should be the development model for all of these games man. i've seen guys take 8 months to do what they do in 2 weeks. it's crazy, and its not even like those games aren't even as good.

Reactions: darlic

Raazer

Jun 22, 2018
This game sets the standards high, like midlife crisis it has a great gamepace, the woman grow on you, getting to like them more and more. Realy nice game!!

Angelboy13

Apr 20, 2018
View attachment 443831

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year.
All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?
Thread Updated: 2020-01-17
Release Date: 2020-01-17
Developer: Braindrop - F95
Censorship: No
Version: Day 1-6 v0.6.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED* - COMPRESSED ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGS - CHARACTER LIST - Gallery mod -
Walkthrough
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 492913 View attachment 492914 View attachment 492917 View attachment 492925 View attachment 492912 View attachment 492911 View attachment 492924 View attachment 492918 View attachment 492915 View attachment 492916 View attachment 492919 View attachment 492922 View attachment 492923 View attachment 492926 View attachment 492921
like it!

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm really curious about the sextape proposal... If Braindrop makes good use of it, it may become the hottest thing I've ever seen in an h-game. But I'm sure he will do good. I also liked the cross-advertisement inside the game, I knew all the games already but it could be useful to other people looking for high-quality stuff, besides WVM ofc.

Reactions: whiite

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
K18
As for this site most of those would not get the tag for Ahegao.
Ahegao [Used when a character displays a orgasm face with her tongue sticking out.]
In your set of pic's only "Alexis" would all the tag.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes