Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Indeed. I'm guessing that, within the available wide variety, there are a few girls who provide the size of tits you're wishing that Penny had?
Penny being one of the smallest would remove that piece of variety from the people who favour that size, if she was to be increased.
i was just asking for a little bigger so that i can enjoy her more.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i was just asking for a little bigger so that i can enjoy her more.
I'm not saying you're wrong for your preference, I'm pointing out that it is just that - a preference.
You made a few posts about it & the dev responded informing you that it wasn't going to happen.
I'm attempting to provide plausible explanation of possible reasons for why it's not going to happen.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm not saying you're wrong for your preference, I'm pointing out that it is just that - a preference.
You made a few posts about it & the dev responded informing you that it wasn't going to happen.
I'm attempting to provide plausible explanation of possible reasons for why it's not going to happen.
i know it's my preference-i've never stated it was anything but. i've already accepted it. i've already moved it-it's beating a dead horse, at this point.....becoming the ''my sister, my roommate'' situation all over again...

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Reactions to 0.6.1:
Primary faithful save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheating asshole save:
Is there really a cheating asshole path though? Jamie actually wants you to sleep with other girls and Shauna seems to be cool with it also. If you are meaning that you are sleeping with girls before you clear it with them, then wasn't that kind of a condition that the MC placed on himself? I think the only girl that Jamie actually said 'no' to was her sister and the MC has stayed clear of her up until now.

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I'm loving the fact that Anna is catching the feels. I hope all these women with baby rabies will fall hard for the MC.

Also, don't touch Penny. She's perfect the way she is. Her insecurity about her chest size is so fucking adorable.

'baby rabies' sweet Jesus that is awesome :ROFLMAO:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
Is there really a cheating asshole path though? Jamie actually wants you to sleep with other girls and Shauna seems to be cool with it also. If you are meaning that you are sleeping with girls before you clear it with them, then wasn't that kind of a condition that the MC placed on himself? I think the only girl that Jamie actually said 'no' to was her sister and the MC has stayed clear of her up until now.
It's based on doing things BEFORE she tells you it's OK.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Quite a few women in WVM that made an Orgasm face/Ahegao (fucked silly) face reaction. Some tamer than others. Brittany, Alexis, and Zoe had the best reactions with Brittany taking the #1 spot.

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018
Quite a few women in WVM that made an Orgasm face/Ahegao (fucked silly) face reaction. Some tamer than others. Brittany, Alexis, and Zoe had the best reactions with Brittany taking the #1 spot.
The pen in Zoe's butt is the real hero here. (y)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes