a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Don't read too much into that variable name. All that says is you agreed to meet Keyana in the park. "preg" is usually included in every flag having to do with Rachel's job. Agreeing to the job, in fact, is the flag "preg". Braindrop... needs a better naming convention
It was false until after sex with the first woman then turned true.
The "pregwoman2" is still false and I will check it after sex with the 2nd woman to tell what's what.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
I'm hoping we can talk her out of it. It's clearly not a great mindset for someone who is about to (ostensibly) become a mother to go chasing quick fixes for her falling fame.
yeah i didn't want some sex tape haunting my future .....

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
That's not the same thing. That just means "I will not participate" not "this is a bad idea". She's still in the mindset that made her think such a thing is a good idea.
yeah the actress say's she thinks it is , but still no NBA prospect would do that , and take that chance on ruining their future career .. at least i wouldn't !!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
plus her career has been established and yours is really just starting out , why would you want to take that chance of ruining your soon to be career .....

Reactions: Mondoblasto

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
plus her career has been established and yours is really just starting out , why would you want to take that chance of ruining your soon to be career .....
See, I'm not looking at it from that perspective. Whether it is good or not for the MC is not a huge deal (in practice, it probably wouldn't be a bad thing since his reputation is, at the minimum, going to be built on top of his budding harem. He's not getting family values sponsorships to begin with). The problem is, she is trying to become a mother at the *same time* as trying to reverse her career's apparent rapid descent with a sex tape controversy. It's not a healthy mindset for her, especially as a soon to be mother. That's why "it's optional" is not quite the point to me. I'd like to actually help her.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
See, I'm not looking at it from that perspective. Whether it is good or not for the MC is not a huge deal (in practice, it probably wouldn't be a bad thing since his reputation is, at the minimum, going to be built on top of his budding harem. He's not getting family values sponsorships to begin with). The problem is, she is trying to become a mother at the *same time* as trying to reverse her career's apparent rapid descent with a sex tape controversy. It's not a healthy mindset for her, especially as a soon to be mother. That's why "it's optional" is not quite the point to me. I'd like to actually help her.
yeah i got what you where saying there , but the game is about you , not her ....

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
yeah i got what you where saying there , but the game is about you , not her ....
It is, and it isn't. Like in most of these games, the MC's personality is subdued enough in order to make them not stand out too much next to the choices of the player. The focus and the core drama revolves around the women in his life, of which she is a minor one, but still has "demons" to haunt her. That's why his goal is not "have a successful career" it's "take care of my family (who are all his women)" of which his basketball career is his current planned avenue.

Reactions: Master of Puppets
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes