Reactions: RogueKnightUK

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Tagged with Pregnancy just a moment ago, now I have to ask:
Is it planned or already implemented​
Is it impregnation​
Is it one of the endings​
The impregnation is already available. But whether we will see the growth of the belly of most mothers that we serve, is a good question and it is a question of implementation... the question of the endings - it's sooooo early question. But at least one girl (in the harem) does not mind becoming a mother, so for sure Yes.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it impregnation​
MC has already gotten 1 woman pregnant and possible his main GF.

MC secret job is to get milf's pregnant and the first one has been done already. WVM 2020-01-17 19-23-20-52.jpg

(That is where I stopped last night play and will finish this today to see what next happens.)

Reactions: jussi818 and t727

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
i never said i hated the characters-just certain things I feel that would improve them for my own enjoyment.
I think the general consensus is that variety is the spice of life - and we're all here for spicey, right?
Having and sharing your opinion is fine, but it's not going to change anything here because it's a personal preference (which is stated as contrary to the dev's view for the character) while others have different personal preferences - hence variety being key.
The more people the game caters for, the more popular it is and the more of it/more to a better standard is able to be produced.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
Aug 23, 2018
Is it impregnation​
Right now MC basically just gets a side job of impregnating women he doesn’t know, As of now it’s basically just an optional side stuff and there are no pregnant women at the current version but probably in the future.

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes