Rock&Rule

Mar 15, 2019
I've been seeing this title pop up in people signatures for a while. I'm pacing myself so have only made it to day 2 or 3. I've got to say the mc has some magical dick there. I'm not sure if it's a penis version of Superman and just needs a cape. Or if it is closer to the MiB neruralyzer as women seem to forget everything when it comes out.

When I made it to the pool scene with Jamie post sex I have to admit after her dialogue I walked away. I was laughing that she said it all with a straight face. I had a good chuckle for a few minutes but then I came to a realization. She had now ruined cheating for me. I have a pass and that just makes it less fun going forward.

I can see the appeal of this story wise and why people do enjoy it. It definitely has something endearing about how it plays out. I just wasn't expecting it to go like that. I kind of want to see where it goes now.

Reactions: Sativa-29

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
If you see her you will plow :ROFLMAO: Moon got added and I'm sure the Milf that texted by mistake will soon be added aswell.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
There are really no consequences in any choices you make in this game.
You either agree or don't. You pursue the relationship or don't.
The only difference is choosing Shaundra's gender..
But if you change it, then I don't know what happens with Penelope's path.
I would have to go way back at the beginning and find out, but I really don't feel like it.
It's too much just to see what happens. Plus the walkthrough is not even necessary.
Like I said, a no consequences game. What I'm really looking forward to is that
relationship with Azel, sis and mom. How is that going to develop?
Will it need a patch in the end? I hope so. It can only get more interesting from there...peace.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I really need to stop downloading these split updates. I'm just annoying myself because I'm setting myself up to be angry about not seeing things to an end for the day.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Is this a Beta release for Day 6 or full? I havent been checking in after Day 5 dropped.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Braindrop Day 6.1. Sisters, so i was right that Moon looked similar to Ruby. At first, i assumed she was a mother with the news reporter getup. Are Moon & Ruby by chance twin sisters? Cause i was thinking with the variety of women so far in WVM, why not twins too. The more the merrier.

Date with Anna? Why i'd be delighted. Great seeing Anna & Alexis again so soon. I feel confident to think and say that Braindrop will give every girl (Shauna & Household, Classmates, Rachael & Clients, etc.) a balanced even among screen-time & interaction with MC. As it's a common worry and problem with other games here (& other harems) with 6 or more girls/love interests, is those girls aren't getting any attention and character development, where they seemingly end up being forgotten or skim over.

2nd time (& twice in one night) MC gets caught running butt naked by a girl. Is this becoming a recurring thing? :LOL: Who's next?

Pizza Girls is now Carly.

I like Penelope the way she is. Variety is the spice of life. Tall to Short, Big to Small, Fit to Average to Plump, Long Hair to Long I mean Short Hair, Pale skin to Dark Brown skin, Cat to Dog. Every other mixture.

That being said, can't i wait see to every girl go makeup free, especially curious how Jamie looks without it.

Also i like Shauna's taste in designed panties.

Last edited:
Reactions: michael1984
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes