Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
This update added no new characters, so I have no idea what you are talking about.
comment or add new characters (mentioning future updates not in these in the past updates if there were hehehe), I'm a little more interested in the story regarding the past of the MC (mother and younger sister) his girlfriend, adoptive mother and his childhood friend

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Eh, so far it's very linear. There's very little branching, mostly just on off switches. I think there's only one or two (Jaime) scenes miss-able because you said yes to some other girl. The rest is just expression of interest.
I always do the Harem route first, if the game owns it, then I do the most conservative routes (faithful to a girl) hehehehe
;)

Reactions: blastwave2k

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
This game is very good but this update was stupid, lengthen the story or add new characters for the MC to enjoy his sex life hahahaha is the worst thing the developer can do or it will be another big brother LOL
I meannnn... These incremental bite-sized updates aren't always going to be filled with tons of sex and juicy parts and sometimes might be meant to just move the story along a bit...

Full day updates are quite large if you wait for those (ie Most full days are ~600+ images / 9-10+ animations)..

Haha not sure how this compares to Big Brother though :unsure:

Chaossonic

Aug 29, 2017
I told myself I wouldn't fap today. I lied...!

Braindrop just pumps this content out faster than my lotion bottle can keep up.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks! I set a calendar reminder for full Day 5, but I'll just keep checking for full Day 6. I'm a patient man, especially when a game checks a lot of my boxes like this one.
Join Patreon at the $5 level and you'll get an email with links to the release, no need to wait for it to be leaked ;)

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
just more of a handful.
There are no plans to change anything about Penny. :)
Join Patreon at the $5 level and you'll get an email with links to the release, no need to wait for it to be leaked ;)
If anyone is inclined to join then I would urge you to wait until next month as the next full release won't be until then, that way you won't be charged the additional $5 on the 1st.
Unless you also want to view my Saturday renders. :)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes