Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
DAAAAAAAMNNNNN!!!... I LOVE THIS GAME!! I really love it! What can I say... I'm a romantic guy... (and horny... yeah, romantic and horny, that's me)
If I had to make a little criticism ... I would say that it is "too" ideal. Right? But ... again ... who am I to criticize!?
I must admit that each and every one of the characters are really adorable (and totally fuckable too) BUT ... I'm a MILF's guy and that's why I look forward and wait for the moment with the Stepmom, Harp, the Hot Teacher and the next date with Anna (the MILF who sent the hot pics in this latest update)
And I know that BRAINDROP will not disappoint me!

badou

Nov 16, 2018
DAAAAAAAMNNNNN!!!... I LOVE THIS GAME!! I really love it! What can I say... I'm a romantic guy... (and horny... yeah, romantic and horny, that's me)
If I had to make a little criticism ... I would say that it is "too" ideal. Right? But ... again ... who am I to criticize!?
I must admit that each and every one of the characters are really adorable (and totally fuckable too) BUT ... I'm a MILF's guy and that's why I look forward and wait for the moment with the Stepmom, Harp, the Hot Teacher and the next date with Anna (the MILF who sent the hot pics in this latest update)
And I know that BRAINDROP will not disappoint me!
its a really great story too ideal is perfect for once having fun is fun and wont fuck anything up :)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn download ,, hurry up shit ,., i feel like i'm missing out on some stuff ... hurry hurry ....o_O

Tyrav

Aug 29, 2019
Has any been having problems with installing the app. For some reason I have been having problems installing novels/ games that or bigger than 1gb . I can download them with mega but for some reason they won't install. With wvm I am trying a third time of downloading and installing.

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
This game is very good but this update was stupid, lengthen the story or add new characters for the MC to enjoy his sex life hahahaha is the worst thing the developer can do or it will be another big brother LOL
This update added no new characters, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
This game is very good but this update was stupid, lengthen the story or add new characters for the MC to enjoy his sex life hahahaha is the worst thing the developer can do or it will be another big brother LOL
The game is not linear, if you don't like what you seeing, just start another route, it's very simple. :giggle:

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
The game is not linear, if you don't like what you seeing, just start another route, it's very simple. :giggle:
Eh, so far it's very linear. There's very little branching, mostly just on off switches. I think there's only one or two (Jaime) scenes miss-able because you said yes to some other girl. The rest is just expression of interest.

Reactions: RogueKnightUK
3.70 star(s) 639 Votes