Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
There are no plans to change anything about Penny. :)

If anyone is inclined to join then I would urge you to wait until next month as the next full release won't be until then, that way you won't be charged the additional $5 on the 1st.
Unless you also want to view my Saturday renders. :)
hmph....as if there were plan to change hair styles. at least keep rainn's piercing gone.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Is it possible to release a patch that only adds or overwrites files that got updated? I wish that dev would make them and that way we wouldn't need to download the whole game each time a minor release or mayor release is published. If it was a file of 300 MB and not 1,3 GB each time I download it. I would enjoy this game soo much faster

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
With Penny asking the mc about doing wiener stuff with Shauna and telling him he also has a great butt I am now patiently awaiting the inevitable Penny topping mc scene.
shauna first. and before penny and the mc can get anywhere-she'll have to service shauna-i'm making her the alpha female.

Reactions: flachelence
Aug 23, 2018
Is it possible to release a patch that only adds or overwrites files that got updated? I wish that dev would make them and that way we wouldn't need to download the whole game each time a minor release or mayor release is published. If it was a file of 300 MB and not 1,3 GB each time I download it. I would enjoy this game soo much faster
Maybe try the compressed versions? Compressed Day 6 is on page 331 on this forum.

Reactions: Sativa-29

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
hmph....as if there were plan to change hair styles. at least keep rainn's piercing gone.
Rainn's piercing won't be there when she's out of makeup but will when she's does have it on. And Penny isn't changing just because you personally want a bigger boob. There's 20+ other girls with larger breasts. Let Penny be tiny homie.
Hey Braindrop, Are there any plans in the future to have more action with Shauna’s penis? Like some scenes with her an Jaime.
There will be optional scenes with trans Shauna and Penny.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Rainn's piercing won't be there when she's out of makeup but will when she's does have it on. And Penny isn't changing just because you personally want a bigger boob. There's 20+ other girls with larger breasts. Let Penny be tiny homie.

at least not having her wearing it during future sex scenes.

Aug 23, 2018

Ty for the reply, Gonna take the chance to thank you for this awesome game!

This along with Being a Dik are by far my favorite new releases from 2019 and I’m really happy that WVM is getting the attention it deserves.

Also you giving out shoutouts to other games in the new update was really cool!

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
With Penny asking the mc about doing wiener stuff with Shauna and telling him he also has a great butt I am now patiently awaiting the inevitable Penny topping mc scene.
hell, i honestly think shauna is perhaps the most attractive female model in any game i've played-definitely on the small list of the most attractive trans girl models.

Last edited:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I agree, thanks for that great game.

It's in my top 5 with BaDIK, Melody, Summer's Gone and Where It All Began.

Only downside is when going back to the real life, when I remember that I won't have every hot girl throwing themselves at me like they do for the MC, I die a little inside.... So I go back to play. Flawless plan.

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I agree, thanks for that great game.

It's in my top 5 with BaDIK, Melody, Summer's Gone and Where It All Began.

Only downside is when going back to the real life, when I remember that I won't have every hot girl throwing themselves at me like they do for the MC, I die a little inside.... So I go back to play. Flawless plan.
Start playing basketball then ;)

ZakAttak

Dec 13, 2018

I'm good with whatever you do, BD! Well, please no NTR or cuck stuff. Not my things tbh. Also when will we finally get some Jasmine action? Awesome game so far tho! :D (y)

3.70 star(s) 639 Votes