MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
he was getting a bj from someone in the shower lockeroom if i remember ,,, and Jasmine said they never done anything together .. soooo
Again, that's not 100%. There could be other reasons he doesn't want to get physical with Jasmine. It's a strong indicator, but it's not a guarantee.

Braindrop

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2019
A little bit short update but still it is a great VN and can't wait for more.
That's because it's a weekly update. :)
It's 143 renders in 7 days. That's a little over 20 renders a day.
That means I've posed, rendered, wrote script, coded it, edited images, compiled it all, and uploaded it in only 7 days.
Not to mention I do all my own proofreading and bugfixing. (Until things are pointed out after the fact that I missed)

Not an attack on you or anything, it's just a bit aggravating to hear "That was short" for something I've worked non stop on all week, the same amount of effort I've put into every week for 25 weeks now. :ROFLMAO:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This is still a lot of fun, personally I preferred the larger updates, but whatever works best for you and your patrons I guess.

It's just a minor thing, but what I was wondering is, why do almost all girls make duck faces all the time and especially with practically every single kiss?

Again, this isn't a problem or anything, it just looks a bit strange how so many of the women always seem to purse their lips and I wondered whether this was just some something you have a thing for or whatever.

Reactions: Fleabag

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
I think at this point it is pretty clear.
A scenario:

Towards the end of high school he really started noticing an attraction to men (in addition to women).
One day he acted on it. He feels guilty cheating on Jasmine again and it introduces greater distance in their relationship
He gives in more, but his guilt remains and this just paralyzes him from going further with Jasmine. Thinking in his head, this way he won't hurt her.

Is it definite? No. But it's not a guaranteed negative either. We don't know the story. Getting too comfortable with an answer is a great way to get blindsided with contradiction. Don't confuse high probability with a guarantee. That's how gamblers lose their shirt.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well it is a very standard setting for "stealing your BF girlfriend" but "it is not stealing as he don't care about her cause he is gay", this way nobody gets angry as everybody is happy.
IMHO a BF that actually cares about her girlfriend would be more interesting as it can give rise to way more conflict, specially as this BF is also a huge member of your team. "you fucked my GF I am not playing with this asshole in the next match" or something like that.
That said, I am happy we can go after Jasmine. She is really really cute. Dev choice of women is really good, pretty much all girls (and there are a lot) are gorgeous.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
IMHO a BF that actually cares about her girlfriend would be more interesting as it can give rise to way more conflict, specially as this BF is also a huge member of your team. "you fucked my GF I am not playing with this asshole in the next match" or something like that.
If that was the case then the girls in your harem would leave you.

Remember Jaime only allowed this because he's a nice guy that doesn't do shit like that. If he did do shit like that he wouldn't have a harem for long.

DrFoster

Jun 29, 2018
The label princessyes is defined twice, at
File "script.rpyc", line 20656 and
File "script.rpyc", line 20703.

The label princessno is defined twice, at
File "script.rpyc", line 20664 and
File "script.rpyc", line 20711.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
If that was the case then the girls in your harem would leave you.

Remember Jaime only allowed this because he's a nice guy that doesn't do shit like that. If he did do shit like that he wouldn't have a harem for long.
hmm interesting point .. but .... would he tell Jamie .. what he had done to get Jasmine ... if it was done for the better for her .. i think he would keep it from Jamie . and she would understand aways

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hmm interesting point .. but .... would he tell Jamie .. what he had done to get Jasmine ... if it was done for the better for her .. i think he would keep it from Jamie . and she would understand aways
I'm pretty sure something like that, with her boyfriend being on the team and a lot of his harem being cheerleaders for said team, would get back to her.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That's because it's a weekly update. :)
It's 143 renders in 7 days. That's a little over 20 renders a day.
That means I've posed, rendered, wrote script, coded it, edited images, compiled it all, and uploaded it in only 7 days.
Not to mention I do all my own proofreading and bugfixing. (Until things are pointed out after the fact that I missed)

Not an attack on you or anything, it's just a bit aggravating to hear "That was short" for something I've worked non stop on all week, the same amount of effort I've put into every week for 25 weeks now. :ROFLMAO:
I was not knocking it or anything and its still a great VN, now that I know its weekly updates then its even better to get more story every week. :love:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The label princessyes is defined twice, at
File "script.rpyc", line 20656 and
File "script.rpyc", line 20703.

The label princessno is defined twice, at
File "script.rpyc", line 20664 and
File "script.rpyc", line 20711.
Take out the unren stuff and it will work as it should.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I'm pretty sure something like that, with her boyfriend being on the team and a lot of his harem being cheerleaders for said team, would get back to her.
Well that seems like quite interesting plot to develop.
But again, this are what if scenarios. Story is clearly going another way and it's really interesting nonetheless.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes