Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Braindrop Ha! Going over Ruby and Moon's names in my head, I just remembered a thing from Cardcaptor Sakura although I doubt it was purposeful on your part. It was partly triggered from suddenly recalling the tune for the cartoon Ruby Gloom.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Way to blue-ball the MC Braindrop :p. Would have preferred that hand to have been Jamie's at the end rather then Shauna's - but you have to love Jamie's attitude as a girlfriend. Almost makes me feel guilty that I have both non-cheating (discussed with Jamie before) & cheating (sex with Shauna early doors) routes saved.

Last edited:

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
NO Braindrop. We don't hate you. We despise the Blue Hues that our balls are getting. We definitely have a lovely relationship (Fans and you). You definitely like to act like the hotty wife getting the husband's boner high by making him give you a cunnilingus and then passing out with the orgasm and snoring loudly. Now what would the husband want to do? choke the chicken looking at his passed out wife or wait out the boner which is definitely not going down easy as the wife though out is still exquisitely and deliciously HOT!! OR take the victor's and performer's high that you gave your wife such an orgasm that she passed out with it.

End of the Day the wife left the husband DRY!!!!!! ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
There is an entire pregnancy side route.

None of the mian girls get pregnant cos they are college kids some of which are athletes and cheerleaders not wanting to ruin their lives getting pregnant as kids.
The way its going the main GF will get pregnant to.
Several times now creamepie and she says she is not on the pill.
Plus 2 woman have already started there quest for a baby.

Pregnancy tag is already added.

I myself would like to see every woman pregnant that MC has sex with including the 60 yo nurse.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The way its going the main GF will get pregnant to.
Several times now creamepie and she says she is not on the pill.
Plus 2 woman have already started there quest for a baby.

Pregnancy tag is already added.
Of course the pregnancy tag has been added.... there is an entire pregnancy side path, pretty sure I said that in my first post.

Jun 21, 2018
Question from someone starting. If I say I don't want to do it with Shauna behind Jamie's back, but still tell her I have feelings for her, is Shauna's path closed or I will get other chances?

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes