skydyvr

Aug 29, 2018
The last two updates, have gotten game crash errors with main menu on loading the prior day's save...any ideas what could be causing it?

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 37, in script
    return
  File "H:\Flash based games\WVM-0.6.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    renpy.game.context().pop_dynamic()
  File "H:\Flash based games\WVM-0.6.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 372, in pop_dynamic
    del store[k]
KeyError: u'_main_menu_screen'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
WVM 0.6.2
Fri Jan 24 21:46:12 2020
```

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
like your game. thanks for sharing it.

love shauna, gf1 and sis, and bailey.

things i don't like:

you're trying to shove all the girls in my face. i'm a very particular person. if i don't like someone, that's that. your game in particular, is trying very hard to throw all the girls at me, including your version of MILF, and the not so MILF nurse who is really not a MILF. this is where the choice of avoiding people we don't like comes in. no mom who isn't mom, no former mom's boss who is trying to turn you into her personal whore, definitely no nurse, and no to majority of the girls you created, including teammate's GF sorry mate. it's preference, really. too much cake will make you sick.

another thing is the wearing of make-up while sleeping. tears form when you sleep. often when you wake-up, you have to wipe the dried tears away. now, imagine a girl going to sleep with eyeliner, mascara, and what other eye make up there is, and what she will look like when she wakes up. certainly not the way you portray them. it's a nitty gritty detail, which some would consider not so important. but its just very much unbelievable to see perfect make up on a sleeping person, when they wake up. i have three sisters. one of them likes to beautify herself. That means make up. But when she sleeps, no make up.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
things i don't like:

you're trying to shove all the girls in my face. i'm a very particular person. if i don't like someone, that's that. your game in particular, is trying very hard to throw all the girls at me, including your version of MILF, and the not so MILF nurse who is really not a MILF. this is where the choice of avoiding people we don't like comes in. no mom who isn't mom, no former mom's boss who is trying to turn you into her personal whore, definitely no nurse, and no to majority of the girls you created, including teammate's GF sorry mate. it's preference, really. too much cake will make you sick.
I don't quite follow.
Is this a complaint, or a recollection?

I note that you say "this is where the choice of avoiding people comes in." So I have to presume that you're not making complaint about being able to fuck all these women.
You have choice of whether to proceed with Rachel's business opportunity, or not.
You have choice of whether to visit the Nurse, or not.
You have the choice of how to behave towards team-mate's GF.

So, although there is a lot of "cake" on offer, it very much seems to be that the player is fully in control of how much they choose to receive and consume?

Last edited:

215303j

So, although there is a lot of "cake" on offer, it very much seems to be that the player is fully in control of how much they choose to receive and consume?
Not really, you can avoid / refuse some of it, but at the end of the day, this is a harem game with lots of women.
The three examples you mentioned are clear, but although I did not try it, strictly staying faithful to Jamie only is likely impossible.
I guess gunzen is just not into that.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Not really, you can avoid / refuse some of it, but at the end of the day, this is a harem game with lots of women.
gunzen is likely just not into that.
Well, from the examples given you can choose not to pursue any.
You can specifically refuse Rachel, until Jamie decides it will be a good thing to do.
You can specifically refuse the Nurse.
You can specifically choose not to make flirtatious comments towards the team mate's GF.

Now, whether this will prevent them becoming harem members in the future is debateable, as per Rachel's business offer, but you can most certainly choose (initially) whether to pursue the 3 options that were presented.

Reactions: Hydiron

Bulb69

Donor
Jun 9, 2018
Just a small word to respond to message from Braindrop at the end of the update (I promise is short).

If you give me a good story. Is no need to apologise to not put a sex scene in the weekly release. I don't care.

Sure i ask questions if you release a full day without it. But name me a man, in a real life, having more than 3 sexuals relations each day with different woman (Professional purpose do not count) ;)

Apology is not more necessary if you give to us a good quality work like you give actually.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I don't quite follow.
Is this a complaint, or a recollection?

I note that you say "this is where the choice of avoiding people comes in." So I have to presume that you're not making complaint about being able to fuck all these women.
You have choice of whether to proceed with Rachel's business opportunity, or not.
You have choice of whether to visit the Nurse, or not.
You have the choice of how to behave towards team-mate's GF.

it's MY preference.

Reactions: 215303j

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
it's MY preference.
Just attempting to provide a solution to what you presented as a problem. This is not an attack on your preferences.

You haven't actually stated what your preference is.
You said that those were things that you didn't like, so I presume those are not your preference?
If so, I do not understand the issue as you are in control of them, to a degree:

Choose not to take up Rachel's offer.
Choose not to sweet talk Jasmine.
Choose not to visit the Nurse.

Problem solved, no?

Last edited:
Reactions: joshrip

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The three examples you mentioned are clear, but although I did not try it, strictly staying faithful to Jamie only is likely impossible
The 3 examples came from the member's complaint, that's why I used them.

I have 3 save pages.
One for faithful route, i.e. did not mess with anyone else at all until Jamie decided she wanted Shauna involved.
One for Harem route with faithful beginning.
One for FATM route, where I take up every single offer that the game presents - Nurse included!

So you can stay faithful to Jamie, by turning down everything until she gives her blessing.
Once she has given her blessing you are not being unfaithful.
That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!! ;):whistle::cool::LOL:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
One for faithful route, i.e. did not mess with anyone else at all until Jamie decided she wanted Shauna involved.
One for Harem route with faithful beginning.
I've played quite a bit, but I don't understand the difference between these two.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes