crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
She was one of my least favourite, too, earlier in the game. Her oversized eyes and pouty lips were a bit off-putting, to me.
I don't mind the big eyed anime look, but it just didn't seem to fit here.
She won me over as time went on, though. Her attitude is just bloody awesome & she gets massive bonus brownie points from me for the harem idea!
Now I find her enchanting. Strange, I know. lol
Can't forget either that she A) has dem birthin' hips doe and B) an ass from the gods. Plus nice boobies.

1579936976404.png 1579936994798.png

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
I need Penelopes bussy in my life also Magaret is a GILF and the nurse should check MCs eye after the punch he received (and make sure other body parts are not affected either).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thinking about it, i can't recall Shauna and Liz really interacting together (aside from helping her out the closet), one being MC's best friend and the other his cheerleader. I'm guessing they got along just enough, but with Shauna mostly avoiding Elizabeth because of Liz's behavior during high school, as surely both would've crossed paths when supporting MC at basketball games.
Cheerleaders don't really mingle with the crowd much. I'm guessing Shauna would have waited outside for him after his games so they wouldn't have had much interaction.

From what was said it seems like Shauna mostly kept to herself apart from the MC.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
sorry if i am making the spoilers problems , i don't know how to use the blurring thing or the spoiler square box thing .. i'm trying to learn this stuff tho, any help ? and thanks ahead of time for the help :)

MysteryCrabs

Dec 15, 2019
sorry if i am making the spoilers problems , i don't know how to use the blurring thing or the spoiler square box thing .. i'm trying to learn this stuff tho, any help ? and thanks ahead of time for the help :)
Rich (BB code):
[SPOILER="Some text to describe what is in the spoiler"\]

Your spoiler text

[/SPOILER]
Remove the \ before the first ]

Reactions: ImperialD

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
For the "double princess problem", I made a small fix of the script.rpy file. For those interested, the procedure is always the same: unRen -> extract the RPA file -> replace (making a copy) the script.rpy. Try it if you want.
View attachment script.rar

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Also you should see the Flag icon above the message window.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1579960835584.png

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
i repeat We need a harper naked scene :)
Harper is adult person who has been through relationship problems. She definitely won't jump on MC's cock so soon, including getting naked in front of him. As for the wet dreams mentioned earlier , what kind of wet dreams can a walking sex machine have? That's right, none. Except for nightmares... Sex nightmares :KEK:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
fuck, you scared me... I think what kind of kisses appeared on my screen? Maybe the phone has already bumped. and it was a pic. :LOL:
Ha ha ha, don't worry, it's not Red Ring of Death as a graphical glitch on your screen! :LOL::whistle:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I didn't have an x-box. I'm not afraid of the red ring of death. for now... :unsure:
lol me either, but you know, couldn't use Blue Screen for a Red Ring. ;)
Reckon you were closer first time with calling it a "kiss", does look a little like lipstick now I look at it (was just whichever default pencil option I used in MS Paint lol)

Reactions: VepsrP

JerichoZ

Jul 18, 2018
Harper is adult person who has been through relationship problems. She definitely won't jump on MC's cock so soon, including getting naked in front of him. As for the wet dreams mentioned earlier , what kind of wet dreams can a walking sex machine have? That's right, none. Except for nightmares... Sex nightmares :KEK:
Nope we can get a dream of her naked
if we cant get a scene of her naked & her playing herself or the MC peeking on her ;)

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes