cavaemon

May 29, 2018
i just started this game and somehow i feel like there is or was a incest tag on this game...? what haps???

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
Not to squash peoples kinks but the MC is pretty much the alpha guy and has a line of women waiting to ride his cock.

Peeking is usually what those shitty MC's that can't get laid do. He doesn't need to go all wuss and peek, he's going to fuck her sooner or later.

I apologise, I hate peeking MC's, they are creepers and need purging.

P.S. With fire.

Lots of fire.
thisgif.gif

Reactions: L30

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
like your game. thanks for sharing it.

love shauna, gf1 and sis, and bailey.

things i don't like:

you're trying to shove all the girls in my face. i'm a very particular person. if i don't like someone, that's that. your game in particular, is trying very hard to throw all the girls at me, including your version of MILF, and the not so MILF nurse who is really not a MILF. this is where the choice of avoiding people we don't like comes in. no mom who isn't mom, no former mom's boss who is trying to turn you into her personal whore, definitely no nurse, and no to majority of the girls you created, including teammate's GF sorry mate. it's preference, really. too much cake will make you sick.

another thing is the wearing of make-up while sleeping. tears form when you sleep. often when you wake-up, you have to wipe the dried tears away. now, imagine a girl going to sleep with eyeliner, mascara, and what other eye make up there is, and what she will look like when she wakes up. certainly not the way you portray them. it's a nitty gritty detail, which some would consider not so important. but its just very much unbelievable to see perfect make up on a sleeping person, when they wake up. i have three sisters. one of them likes to beautify herself. That means make up. But when she sleeps, no make up.
I realy wonder if you can find a single game to your liking.You do realise that even AAA games made with $50M and hundreads of people working on them,are far far away from reality?Let alone a game done by a single person in his free time?
We are playing the games to move away from reality for at least a couple of hours.
Not to squash peoples kinks but the MC is pretty much the alpha guy and has a line of women waiting to ride his cock.

Peeking is usually what those shitty MC's that can't get laid do. He doesn't need to go all wuss and peek, he's going to fuck her sooner or later.

I apologise, I hate peeking MC's, they are creepers and need purging.

P.S. With fire.

Lots of fire.
For some we will need holy water too.
If she were, would she really need MC? Especially since Ruby and Moon are sisters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Early 30's-simply no way to have 2 daughters,unless she gave birth on age of 13 and 14.
Great thing, maybe one of the best, but the slowing of progression in last days disappoints. The start was so fast and good in comparison with other patreon games.
So,you are saying that last 2-3 updates are not that good compared to other Patreon games?
Ouch,no idea where you saw these Patreon games even in last whole year,that are having better content in update 3,4 and 5.
"foster" means something completely different my dude. but then I guess its not TRUE incest its pretend.
Azel is really not MC's mother so no there is no incest in near future.But we eventualy will have the real mother in the house.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
No, I'm saying that they are on almost the same level, while the start of WVM was much better.
Then I suggest you to go and make some changes to your statement.The way you put it is not even closer to what you mean.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I tried staying away from the thread once when the leaks first started popping up to avoid spoilers stayed away for about 2 weeks then Braindrop Pmed me saying he missed seeing me on the thread so I came back :) Most people have the consideration to use spoiler tags so it just takes willpower not to click them. I make my displeasure known to those that forget tho :giggle:
You're not allowed to stay away Angel, you've got cult member loyalists hanging on your word!
No room for slackers in the CoB, she demands (& will receive) your all!! ;)

Reactions: zVoidwalker

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Better how? Be descriptive
Think he's saying that, from his pov, the updates have dropped in quality, from being advanced of other games, to now being on par with.
It's subjective, so would help for a structured discussion if the subjectivity could be removed somewhat.
Without a benchmark there are too many variables to have a discussion with regards quanitifiable qualities.

I mean, it seeming worse over the last few updates could be something as simple as expectations going up, game being a victim of its own success, or could be on a definable dip in perceived quality.
Without that being clarified, it's simply horses for courses.

Reactions: Fleabag

Fleabag

Aug 2, 2018
Think he's saying that, from his pov, the updates have dropped in quality, from being advanced of other games, to now being on par with.
It's subjective, so would help for a structured discussion if the subjectivity could be removed somewhat.
Without a benchmark there are too many variables to have a discussion with regards quanitifiable qualities.

I mean, it seeming worse over the last few updates could be something as simple as expectations going up, game being a victim of its own success, or could be on a definable dip in perceived quality.
Without that being clarified, it's simply horses for courses.
Yes, thank you for describing what I meant.

3.70 star(s) 642 Votes